NEurope

Has a winner been picked already in the Suda51 comment competition on the site?

Not yet. We'll get on it.

Aye, what about the awards.

That's all down to me, don't worry, I'm on it. I've been swamped with college work and exams though, should be done this weekend if all goes well. If not, expect to see them at around half term.

Ah, awesome news. No rush.

First thing on your list, is file share = recommend that awesome clip to me. Thanks! :):heh:

Click on the +Quote on a quote you want to quote. Then on the last quote you want to quote you press the Quote button. Then in the reply box will be allll the quotes you want to quote.

Ah, awesome news. No rush.

First thing on your list, is file share = recommend that awesome clip to me. Thanks! :):heh:

I will the moment I get gold membership :D

Click on the +Quote on a quote you want to quote. Then on the last quote you want to quote you press the Quote button. Then in the reply box will be allll the quotes you want to quote.

Thanks, I've been wondering that for a while.

Can someone explain why theres a bumping rule? I really don't understand the pros against cons?

Cheers/

Can someone explain why theres a bumping rule? I really don't understand the pros against cons?

Cheers/

I too dont understand it, i even got an infraction for bumping 2 of my topics which i thought was of good discusional value.

Yeah but you can't read back through a converstation. Also it's a topic of discussion which has dwindled so it has ended for a time, bumping only brings new points to light usually.

Or starting again? Issues like religion and all that crop up every few months anyway, so we see no problem in starting again.

Or starting again? Issues like religion and all that crop up every few months anyway, so we see no problem in starting again.

This will just make people repeat themselves, or even just paste from old threads. I tried looking for the bumping rule after gunch pointed out your policy. Probobly just me, but i cant find it.

This will just make people repeat themselves, or even just paste from old threads. I tried looking for the bumping rule after gunch pointed out your policy. Probobly just me, but i cant find it.

It's something of an internet bylaw, and, well, look here, at point 11...

It's something of an internet bylaw, and, well, look here, at point 11...

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't explain why.

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't explain why.

If you want to start a discussion on a certain topic, start a thread.

If there's a discussion already going on, don't.

If you want to start a discussion on a certain topic, start a thread.

If there's a discussion already going on, don't.

There isnt now, but there was.It got locked because i bumped it up.

The why I have stated.

Jumping into the middle of a thread that has already existed, particularly one that hasn't been touched for weeks or even months, will only cause confusion. If there is a contemporaneous fact or issue it may cause confusion for those jumping in mid-flow.

Similarly, the thread will be split into two groups; those who start from when its picked up again and those who read through it all (or, remember the existing arguements within). Thus, those who are within the first group may be confused when issues are raised relating to knowledge only held by those of the second group.

Furthermore, a thread with five plus pages popping up may discourage some people from enterting, as they will feel they have missed out on a lot.

For the sake of simplicity repeat issues can just be started again. Yes, it may cause people to simply quote themselves, but more often they may rephrase their beliefs based upon what others have said.

Fair enough.

Next question, why have I paid Skunky £22 for Orange Box, and it hasnt been sent yet, he hasnt answered my pm or been online in two days?

Fair enough.

Next question, why have I paid Skunky £22 for Orange Box, and it hasnt been sent yet, he hasnt answered my pm or been online in two days?

That's not really our issue, we can't be held responsible for any sales you made with people using our boards, since we can't really create any kind of guarantee. If you want a safer purchase, I reccomend setting up a buy-it-now ebay auction or something.

What happened to N-E awards 07 results?

how come that Intensity is banned?

1) What happened to N-E awards 07 results?

2) how come that Intensity is banned?

1) They're still here, just looking for someone to count up the results... Interested?

2) He was hobbzinio.

Oh god, the results, as if I'm not being slow enough as it is with coursework..

I've nearly finished them all. Me and Tellyn are working on the finalizing of the post.