Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Atomic Boo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS takes a back seat at the Nintendo booth for E3, Square and Capcocm unveil some cool titles, Taito get some excitement from Cooking mama.. [yadda yadda other DS developpers]

Nintendo completely focus on Revolution, everything is dropped.. everyone goes mental.

Guest Stefkov

i want them to reveal more about mario 3on3, they released a pic last year and nothing has been heard about it since. i want to see more screens, i mean it looked like a GC game. graphicaly.

They'll do there usual business saying how they are leading the market etc and how they strive to innovate. i think it would be funny if they say everything then as the person iwata most probably walks off sage everyones murmuring about no rev, then he strolls back on, and says' oh yeah the revolution he..he... and then reveals most stuff.

eeryone will be like whys he coming back out. then he reveals and everyone will be quiet. :D

i just cant wait! how long left now?

i want them to reveal more about mario 3on3, they released a pic last year and nothing has been heard about it since. i want to see more screens, i mean it looked like a GC game. graphicaly.

They'll do there usual business saying how they are leading the market etc and how they strive to innovate. i think it would be funny if they say everything then as the person iwata most probably walks off sage everyones murmuring about no rev, then he strolls back on, and says' oh yeah the revolution he..he... and then reveals most stuff.

eeryone will be like whys he coming back out. then he reveals and everyone will be quiet. :D

i just cant wait! how long left now?

That's similar to what Steve Jobs at Apple, you always know there's going to be something good when he says "and one more thing," everyone starts cheering etc :heh:

Yeah, that'd be great - if Reggie only blabbered about the DS and it's Brain Training. Then at the end of the show there will be a five minute trailer on the Revolution and its games and then at the end 'see you tomorrow on the showfloor'. Now that is hyping :smile:

im gonna watch it on gamespot or will revo-europe have any videos to show?

Videos tend to be quite bandwidth intensive and also need teams of people to edit together.. probably wiser for RE to leave it to the big boys..

I'll probably just find a nice AJAX news source for the big events and catch up on the videos on digg feeds.

Hey guys not long left! I cant wait for footage on some games. Prime 3 news would rock my boat, what revo game would make your perfect E3?

A preview of animal crossing revolution, but they havent started the actual making of it yet, its still in the idea's stage...so confirmation of which sega titles will be availible on revo virtual console would be awesome.

Any thing will make me happy, they're obviously hiding something with the graphics, why would they hide them for so long?

I'm pretty sure Nintendo will blow everyone away at E3. I think they have more up their sleeves than we can possibly imagine. They seem too calm to not be hiding something. And we all know Nintendo, they're always hiding something.

I'm most excited right now about Super Smash Bros and the new Mario title. If we get any footage or pictures from those two games I'll be more than happy. And anything in addition to that is obviously welcome.

Its quite freaky how close it is now. By the time my easter holidays are up it will be just under 3 weeks till the Nintendo Conference. Can't wait to see the final secret more than anything, then the games. Surely there'll be a lovely trailer for SSBR?

I am worried, this E3 will be overkill. Meaning too much info, meaning you will have to spend days soaking it all in. And not until a few weeks after, life will begin returning to normal.

I have some ideas of what might happen at Nintendos press conference. Most likely we will see someone playing Revolution games at the pressconference. Maybe Miyamoto, Will Wright, Reggie and Bill Trinnen. That would show people whats it like to play, and also be fun to watch.

Miyamoto playing the new Mario game, seems very likely to me. I dont know if the new Mario has multiplayer, so perhaps Smash Bros would be more suited for a 4 man demonstration.

I looking forward to anything and everything. I'm trying not to speculate too much, but I'd love if Revolution was the main talking point of the show. Can't wait to see both Nintendo and Sony's pressconferences. Hopefully this year, Sony's will be shorter and Nintendo's more full.

The big E3 list is up at IGN! I remember it last year, t'was exciting seeing it being updated every so often.

http://games.ign.com/articles/698/698570p1.html

NOTE: This is NOT the final list of all the games to be at E3, but an up to date list of every title that has been confirmed to be at E3 so far.

So keep an eye on it:smile: There's usually no suprises as they won't reveal the names till E3 but its still exciting anyway.

And I doubt they'll list any Rev games...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!