N-Europe

Futurama (really) returns!!1

Guest Jordan

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about this. Futurama was great, but I felt it went out on a high and I was looking forward to see what Groening would do next. Still, I'm not expecting the quality of the show to disapate anytime soon. I hope they do an hour-long "wedding episode" or something - they seemed quite intrested in doing that on the directors commentary in season 4.

Maybe that'll be one of the movies if they still do it, Fry and Leela's wedding. But the show would change so much if they did get married, maybe it could show Parallel Fry and Leela's wedding (from The Farnsworth Parabox)

They can't just stick so rigidly with the same format though. because a) it would start to become stale and b) it wouldn't make any sense in terms of character development. I mean, c'mon, Leela finally fell for Fry properly at the end of season 4. Lets face it, it was going to happen eventually.

The Standard of Simpsons today is embarassing, frankly. Whereas 'classic' Simpsons (quite a sizable chunk you'll find!), Family Guy and Futurama are the holy trinity of hilarious animation. I mean will Zoidberg's 'woop woop's' ever get stale? Don't answer that one.