NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tphi

Famous people - who have you met?

ive met shigeru miyamoto, hideo kojima and yoji shinkawa. i would like to say i met adriana lima, but alas such things are not meant to be :(

um, i think i met the queen, or so my mum says.

i met rokhed as well...hes famous right.

Dot Cotton (or whatever her realy name is) sat infront of me but one seat to the left on a plane on the way back from Malaga...I didn't want to disturb her or anythin though :heh:

Uh, i've met Gordon Ramsey and i've had a chat with Dave Gorman. That's pretty much it. I saw Jordan and Peter Andre at the airport too (surrounded by a bunch of photographers).

Let me see.. When I was younger, I went on holiday and we saw Julie Goodyear drinking at a bar. I've also met Craig Charles and Doug Naylor at a Red Dwarf book signing, and a few years ago I met and had photos taken with Melanie C, Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham. They used to film Keeping Up Appearances in my village, so I've seen all of the main cast for that, although the only one who spoke to me was Patricia Routledge, who said, 'sorry, I don't have time for more autographs - we've got to get back to filming'!

And best of all, Aled Jones came to my house to interview my mum for Songs of Praise, and he had a cup of tea in my garden. :p

I met Blackfox and his mum. They were okay. Fame may have gone to his head.

And me! Don't forget.

I've met Jamie Cullum before he got big and I've met Steve Bell (guardian cartoonist)

I met Carlton Palmer, Paul Robinson, Ian Rush and other members of the Leeds United team at the time. They were playing at Babbage Way.

And me! Don't forget.

Of course, it's only because Blackfox was a more recent experience and you've gone and left me for uni. :weep:

WOW!!! This has got to be the best.

Lenny Henry, Penelope Keith, Frankie Munez, Kate Blanchet... quite a few famous actors and actresses. Asif (Used to be in Eastenders) and the newish boy/guy who works on one of the stalls who's real name is Mario but he's changed it now

Joe Pantoliano (Matrix, Sopranos), Peter Mayhew (chewbacca), Brad Dourif (Lord of the rings), Elijah Wood (Lord of the rings), Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger in 'Nightmare on Elm street', to name a few.

Was his mom hot? You can tell us.

Actually, i did meet Dave Grohl

ok, maybe not, but the guy looked exactly like him.

I've met Mike Rein from NOE at the Edinburgh Games Festival last year, he was doing a presentation on Nintendogs, he was soo into the game, he really didn't want to stop playing it when he was showing us all the stuff on it. :heh:

I' was held by Esther Rantzen when I was like 1, she was my dads boss at the time, apparently I was crying so she gave me back quite quickly....

Im sorta mates with the Scissor Sisters! Got a letter and some books off Ana Matronic just before xmas, which was lovely

And i got into a propper fight with Kelly Osbourne!!

You seem to have changed somewhat.

You, my kind sir, have made my day!

Ha, maybe your next attention seeking attempt will work arab? No need to lie to fit in, because as proven, you'l get found out..

Im sorta mates with the Scissor Sisters! Got a letter and some books off Ana Matronic just before xmas, which was lovely

Thats cool. Im listening to Tiga's "You Gonna Want Me" (featuring Jake Shears) at the moment. If you're really that close can you tell them to release their new album quicker ;)

Wow i cant believe some of the famous people you have all met :shock: i mean ive seen famous peoples from afar in a crowd obviously but never face to face!

Thats cool. Im listening to Tiga's "You Gonna Want Me" (featuring Jake Shears) at the moment. If you're really that close can you tell them to release their new album quicker ;)

Haha i tried asking Ana in an email but shes not too sure either, though Babydaddy told a mate that its expected Summer now, not spring :nono:

Haha i tried asking Ana in an email but shes not too sure either, though Babydaddy told a mate that its expected Summer now, not spring :nono:

Oh noes! I suppose it seems like it would be more of a summer album but I want it now.

Sign in to follow this