NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tphi

Famous people - who have you met?

To be honest, I thought arab's trick would be blatantly obvious to any fool. I mean, there's a (warped, but it's there) picture in his avatar of him for christ's sake. Then I come back and see all the hatin'.

Yeah, I also met Dennis Hopper by the way.

Dennis%20Hopper.jpg

I'm the woman on the left.

To be honest, I thought arab's trick would be blatantly obvious to any fool. I mean, there's a (warped, but it's there) picture in his avatar of him for christ's sake. Then I come back and see all the hatin'.

Precisely. The avatar isn't warped and it certainly isn't me.

I'm the woman on the left.

No wonder I never saw you in store, I was always on the lookout for a male.

Lol at Arabfreak.

Anyhoo, yeah I forgot to say I saw Shigsy. I went down to London specially to see him at HMV when he did the signing, but was literally 30 seconds too late (despite being half an hour early) as it was so busy and they closed off the signing area. But I saw him, even if I didn't get to shake his hand :( One day though..

jimmycarr.jpg

In McDonalds in Bradford, seemed a nice enough guy.

Precisely. The avatar isn't warped and it certainly isn't me.

Your av pic there looked stretched vertically to me, the guys face is long-ish :) And I kind of knew how you looked like due to the pics you posted in picture threads and (wrongly) assumed it was you in the days of longer hair :bouncy:

My bad. But still!

*ground rumbles as hundreds of protesters line up at his door for generalising how arabians look*

:grin:

One of my favourits is when I met a few of the Man Utd players years ago and got their autographs; Eric Cantona, Steve Bruce, Peter Schmeichel, Paul Ince, Ryan Giggs, Brian Mcclair, Paul Parker, Gary Pallister, Lee Sharpe, Andrey Kanchelskis, Dennis Irwin, Bryan Robson and Sir Alex.

Ive also Met Alan Shearer who i apparently look like a bit and ive shook hands with David Seaman.

Just the other week i was in a bar near leicester square and i was standing there chatting to a mate and who came and stood next to us ? Kyle from road trip - I boinked her! <----that guy. I didnt technically meet him but still it was very random.

I also see Vernan Kay all the time in a pub i go to near work, Now that is one tall guy, he is always nice and friendly and says hello and will chat with you if you start talking to him.

Ralf Little, he was cool.

I got my photo taken with Chris Eubank and some games show, He was also very friendly and polite!

Carol Vordaman, met her when i was about 7 and i now see her quite a bit walking around as she has an apartment where i travel past to get to work and she is often walking along the road with daughter.

Everyone who went to Virgin megastores that day like me, met shiggy.

Jonathan Ross, bumped into him at an oasis gig at the astoira and was like... Ross!!! he said hello then walked away.

Ive also met lots of random members from certain bands throughout the years.

Im sure there are more but i cant think of any others right now.

met michael atherton the other day in one stop, whent he lashigns came to out village, i talked to shoaib aqtar, our team played some cricket with richie richardson in the lunch break, wos awesome :hehe:

met the corrs in belfast, they're a right laugh believe it or not!! well, they were once i stopped drooling over caroline (the drummer) hhhmmmmmm.....

working in the train station i took eric la salle (ER) to first class on the enterprise train to dublin, chickened outta asking him for an autograph for a girl i knew as i didn't wana bother him on his hols, but i did talk briefly and said i enjoyed his work on the show... which i haven't watched since clooney left but anyhoo...

met a few local northern irish celebs (for anyone that lives here that's pamela ballentine, "our" julian lol, that cookery lady jenny someone, and gerry kelly - who is the tallest man alive!!)

oh, and again thru the railway i met samantha mumba... got the chance to tell her her train was cancelled lol!

Sign in to follow this