N-Europe

Famous people - who have you met?

Tphi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see.. When I was younger, I went on holiday and we saw Julie Goodyear drinking at a bar. I've also met Craig Charles and Doug Naylor at a Red Dwarf book signing, and a few years ago I met and had photos taken with Melanie C, Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham. They used to film Keeping Up Appearances in my village, so I've seen all of the main cast for that, although the only one who spoke to me was Patricia Routledge, who said, 'sorry, I don't have time for more autographs - we've got to get back to filming'!

And best of all, Aled Jones came to my house to interview my mum for Songs of Praise, and he had a cup of tea in my garden. :p

Lenny Henry, Penelope Keith, Frankie Munez, Kate Blanchet... quite a few famous actors and actresses. Asif (Used to be in Eastenders) and the newish boy/guy who works on one of the stalls who's real name is Mario but he's changed it now

I've met Mike Rein from NOE at the Edinburgh Games Festival last year, he was doing a presentation on Nintendogs, he was soo into the game, he really didn't want to stop playing it when he was showing us all the stuff on it. :heh:

I' was held by Esther Rantzen when I was like 1, she was my dads boss at the time, apparently I was crying so she gave me back quite quickly....

Im sorta mates with the Scissor Sisters! Got a letter and some books off Ana Matronic just before xmas, which was lovely

Thats cool. Im listening to Tiga's "You Gonna Want Me" (featuring Jake Shears) at the moment. If you're really that close can you tell them to release their new album quicker ;)

Thats cool. Im listening to Tiga's "You Gonna Want Me" (featuring Jake Shears) at the moment. If you're really that close can you tell them to release their new album quicker ;)

Haha i tried asking Ana in an email but shes not too sure either, though Babydaddy told a mate that its expected Summer now, not spring :nono:

Haha i tried asking Ana in an email but shes not too sure either, though Babydaddy told a mate that its expected Summer now, not spring :nono:

Oh noes! I suppose it seems like it would be more of a summer album but I want it now.