N-Europe

Rate the above users user name

Raining_again

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the lava level from Metroid Prime, although it has nothing to do with it, strange eh? And i guess it's based on LOTR or something. Easy and smoother than a smoothie i give you 9 golden coins out of a possible 10 (beats the generic unknown currency/whatever grade system all the others use ;) )

My nick has a very deep meaning. I just dunno what and figured it out after i actually 'chose' it. Put it this way: what is the link with japanese houses for sale and a french guitar shop?

Yes, Zatoichi is the name of a blind fictional Japanese Samurai, who makes his trade as a masseure. Yeah, I stole it from there. But hey, you stole yours from Monopoly ;) And it was once my name on the Cube-europe forums too.

Monopolyman - a bit ordinary, but it rolls off the tongue nicely. 7/10.

Monoployman? Monopolyman2? Confusion reigns once more in the mist that makes up my soft spongy substance called 'brain'.

Anyhow, it sounds like a funny name to me, everytime i hear it i must think of the monopolyguy doing all kinds of funny stuff. Y'know, stuff. That's funny.

9/10 cos of the stuff then.

(Note: Moria is an anagram of Mario :p)

SERIOUSLY?

I'd always thought you were a big Lord of the Rings fan. Jesus, I've been living a huge lie all this time!

[Edit]

ThePigMarcher is one of the most unique names I've seen around here, so have a 10/10 for bizarre originality. Less one point if you thieved it cunningly from a bizarrely named rock band, which is pretty common a thing to do.