N-Europe

Rate the above users user name

Raining_again

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm named after the cat from Anger Management... :lmao:

I started to call my chickens on Harvest Moon Cheapshot and haven't looked back since. :lmao:

I didn't take long to think up this name so a 1/10 wouldn't be so bad. :heh:

*edit* Sorry Lammie, well I can't see where the name came from but it's short and not a mouthful 7/10

/nando/ a cool name, because I like Liverpool and I thoght Mori was a great player at Madrid etc. I give the name 7/10. I dont like the slashes and nando's a bit childish. Fernando's cooler.

As for the comments, come on like, hiyaz is a nice cheery name and kiet, well its probably his/her name, cant fault em for that you galoot.

Trying to imagine a dark snowman... Black snow would be cool. But an evil dark side snowman is even cooler. Combine both and you have the ultimate child devouring monster. Awesome. XD

9/10

My name is basically just the way English people would have to pronounce my real name (Ine). And since I constantly had to explain to people how to say my name, I just started using it as my nickname. Woohoo. Boringness. X3

/nando/ a cool name, because I like Liverpool and I thoght Mori was a great player at Madrid etc. I give the name 7/10. I dont like the slashes and nando's a bit childish. Fernando's cooler.

As for the comments, come on like, hiyaz is a nice cheery name and kiet, well its probably his/her name, cant fault em for that you galoot.

..lol..was only messin about :heh: ..some people don't really get me.. and the slashes are cool :indeed:

Hehehe, thanks. X3

Raining_again: I like your name, because it's something I have to say quite often around here (all that rain, why will it never stop raininggggg). Plus, it's the title of a Moby song. And since I love Moby so much, I love your name too. ='D

9/10

bob: easy to remember. Makes me think of the police for some reason. X3

8/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!