N-Europe

Pancakes!

AshMat

Pancake day today, one of the best days of the year. What do you put on yours? I usually put sugar on a plate, then lay the pancake on it while pouring golden syrup onto it.

What's on your pancakes?

EDIT:Or replace the golden syrup with lemon juice.

The orthodontist will be happy...

I'm a bit annoyed. I have to stay in today waiting for a sodding delivery that hasn't come yet. I need to go and get one egg to be able to make pancakes tonight. Looking increasingly likely that there's no pancake fun for me :(

Hurrah, Pancake Tuesday! This is the only site I've visited today that's actually got a topic on it. I had three this morning, and in a bout an hour, I'll be having a load for my lunch.

I just over-syrupe them, or use sugar and chocolate spread. I remember the years when I made the pancakes, I'm never doing that again, mine were always the last ones, so they were small and I didn't get much. :cry: I'm never doing it again.

Ha, all the shops ran out of ingredients, you'd think they'd stock more, but no, they went on and decided to be dumb.

Merry Pancake Tuesday! =D.

I'm going to shortly be enjoying lots of pancakes for my supper :P. I've really stocked up for this (thus destroying the point of the Christian day), and have ice cream, Nutella and two (golden & maple) syrups!

Of course, I've got the 'traditional' lemon and sugar too..

Gah, I always hype up pancake day as I tend to have them no othe rtime of the year. So I make a load of them and then after about half I feel so full and bloated and the taste becomes horrible and monotonous.

Anywho, with mine I had grapes, (brown) sugar, lemon, strawberrrys, bananans, and melon.