Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Still watching it, but the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

A definite 10 out of 10, and I'm quite ashamed to say i wasn't fully dressed when I raised some serious hell doing the time warp around my living room. Although I think I make quite a fetching Magenta when I'm in my best maids uniform.

Still watching it, but the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

A definite 10 out of 10, and I'm quite ashamed to say i wasn't fully dressed when I raised some serious hell doing the time warp around my living room. Although I think I make quite a fetching Magenta when I'm in my best maids uniform.

a woo.. found the one thing i think we will ever have in common

i love the rocky horror picture show :D

dammit janet

a woo.. found the one thing i think we will ever have in common

Don't bet on it, I plan on having breasts and a vagina at some point, that's a few years off yet though.

i love the rocky horror picture show :D

dammit janet

Brilliant live too, everyone should go see it at least once in their life, and go the whole hog too and dress up of course.

Die Hard 4.0

There's a good film to be had out of cyber terrorism. This isn't it. Some decent action sequences, yet drowns it all in non-sensical cyber-mumbo-jumbo. Worthwhile if you want to watch something really, truly rediculous. Makes True Lies and Austin Powers look like actual Die Hard movies.

4.0/10

I mean oot = die hard

If you expected anything else you are a fool.

The Bourne Ultimatim

Fantastic plot, action and pacing. A brilliant end to a brilliant trilogy.

10/10

a 8.5/10 from me. i really enjoyed this one.. Some people didn't but i can't fihure out what's not to like? it's better than the first 2.

I mean oot = die hard

If you expected anything else you are a fool.

No, blowing up six floors of a skyscraper is OTT. Having a gun battle on jet skis, is OTT. Popping out of the LA water works, is OTT. Running over a woman with an SUV at 60+MPH, then having a kung fu fight with her in an elevator shaft is REDICULOUS. I mean, my god, there are parts of the film where the laws of physics just stop working.

I Am Legend

Great fun. I love jumpy moments in movies, and this had a fare few. The bit where the dog ran into the dark and he went after it was awesome, having just his light to look around. I don't get why people are complaining about the cgi, I thought it was fine. Also, I don't think it got bad when the girl turned up , or am I the only one?

7.5/10

St Trinians

A good bit of fun. Not the best film ever obviously, but a good laugh none the less. The girls aloud ending was utterly pointless though.

6.9/10

I Am Legend

Great fun. I love jumpy moments in movies, and this had a fare few. The bit where the dog ran into the dark and he went after it was awesome, having just his light to look around. I don't get why people are complaining about the cgi, I thought it was fine. Also, I don't think it got bad when the girl turned up , or am I the only one?

I didn't mind that either, I just found her annoying. She pulled a gun on Will Smith, who does she think she is? He's developing a cure and trying to save the world, and she sees fit to pull a gun on him? Bitch. Her introduction made sense storywise though.

The Davinci Code

Armed with nothing but a "Religious Symbology" degree and an odd haircut, Tom Hanks and some french lass set out on a deadly quest to uncover a secret which could destroy Christianity as we know it. Nothing happens.

5/10

Blade Runner- Final Cut

A weird one. Great, although quirky directing, the storytelling feels disconnected, but in the end, it feels like it all came together. Should have been longer. A classic nonetheless.

Assuming you've seen the director's cut, do you know what differences there are between that and the Final Cut?

The Davinci Code

Armed with nothing but a "Religious Symbology" degree and an odd haircut, Tom Hanks and some french lass set out on a deadly quest to uncover a secret which could destroy Christianity as we know it. Nothing happens.

5/10

Greatest post. In the history of the internet. Seriously though that film is so fucking shit.

Fido

New Zomcom strarring Billy Connelly, set in 50's setting (think Stubbs the zombie for the xbox) Where space radiation brought people back from the dead, thus leading in the great zombie war until the head of zomcon created a device that made zombies follow anyones commands, now every household has it's own Zombie. Well pretty much like that it is a nice little film, funny as well.

9/10

Trailer for anyone that wants to have a look as well

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/fido/trailer1a/

Assuming you've seen the director's cut, do you know what differences there are between that and the Final Cut?
Ridley Scott's Final Cut (2007), or the "25th Anniversary Edition", released by Warner Bros. theatrically on October 5, 2007 and subsequently released on DVD, HD-DVD, and Blu-Ray in December 2007 (U.K. Dec. 3; U.S. Dec. 18).[41] This is the only version over which Ridley Scott had complete artistic control; the Director's Cut was rushed and he was not directly involved. In conjunction with the Final Cut, extensive documentary and other materials were produced for the home video releases (culminating in a five-disc "Ultimate Collector's Edition" release) by Charles de Lauzirika.[4]

Don't really remember the director's cut.