N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

First off, I dont even know what age you are.

Secondly, I was joking.

Thirdly, you act very very girly mate.

Act? How can you tell how I act on a freaking forum?

You were joking? Oh yeah, thats the last thing you say if you can't think of anything else.

You do my freaking nut in. And I have heard a lot of other people feel the same way about you too.

I'm not gunna even say anything else cuz your not worth it.

Act? How can you tell how I act on a freaking forum?

You were joking? Oh yeah, thats the last thing you say if you can't think of anything else.

You do my freaking nut in. And I have heard a lot of other people feel the same way about you too.

I'm not gunna even say anything else cuz your not worth it.

He does my nut in too. Him and Ant-Shimmin always taking an argument about anything, to any thread they can. I just join the winning side XD

Which is usually Ant

Quite entertaining to watch, though. The mods just sit back and watch too. They may even join in.

The first 2 Austin Powers movies are brilliant.

[simon Cowell Voice]The third one was hideous...[/simon Cowell Voice]

lol at the simon cowell voice.

I thought the third was great actually. Myers has confirmed a 4th and final one for late 2008 early 2009 :D

Bourne Ultimatum

What an amazing film!!

Probably the best of the Bourne Trilogy and an absolutely fantastic end to the story!

Loved every minute of this film, some of the best action scenes I've seen and I really like the no CGI stance/look to the film/trilogy, really refreshing for such action films these days!

The shaky camera used to highten the sense of speed or to demonstrate the immense power behind the fights got a little much in places, but it's easily overlooked!

Just Awesome! 9.5/10

Mean Girls

I watched this with higher expectations that usual for a teen movie seeing as it got some pretty great reviews saying things like the best teen movie in years etc.

It met those expectations for sure. Pretty funny thoughout, the jokes kept coming, and the final destination moment(s) was great.

8/10

Bourne Identity

Even though it was on tv I watched it earlier on with my cousin who just bought it today.

I originally seen the Bourne Supremacy when it was released and I absolutely hated it. Problem was I hadn't seen the original so I had been forced into the middle of a story that didn't make much sense even though I had the basics and that damn shaky camera!

I really didn't like the direction so I didn't really enjoy it.

However, now I have seen the Bourne Identity which was a terrific, smart little film I have become engrossed with the story and now plan to watch #2 again hoping that this insight into the story will allow me to enjoy it this time around.

Best action flick for a long time with distinct Ronin feel about it. 9/10