NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Cool Runnings

I fucking love this film. 9/10. :)

Word up on that. Absolutely legendary film. Was a joy to watch on a fateful cold summers morn.

Hook

Sweet Jesus, two awesome films within a few hours of each other. Also, fucking hell, doesn't Julia Roberts look yummy in her fairy costume? Now, I never noticed THAT as a kid, haha.

There's also about a million more things I laughed at this time around that I didn't when I was younger. It's one of these timeless films that you can watch when you're 15 or 50. Dustin Hoffman also does a superb turn a Captain Hook, who pretty much steals every scene that he appears in. Also, Bob Hoskins as Smeeeee! :D

10101010/10

I MISSED THIS!!! >_____<

I love this film it's a true classic. I don't think I'll ever tire of watching it. :D

I used to watch it all the time with My sister when I was younger.

I fucking hate Hook. It's pish.

Agreed. Id rather be in severe constant pain for 90 minutes than watch that trash (Which ironically would be what would happen if I did watch it)

I hope you hugged your Mum afterwards! Nobody was there to hug me, and I needed it daaammit!

Good man. If I had a cool list, you'd be on there. Planet of the Apees is one of my favourite films of all time. :)

"Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn..."

The way they open Beneath the Planet of the Apes with this quote and starting it where the first film ended is great. :)

I fracking love you. Can I have your babies? :bowdown:

I MISSED THIS!!! >_____<

I love this film it's a true classic. I don't think I'll ever tire of watching it. :D

I used to watch it all the time with My sister when I was younger.

Oh man, unlucky. :(

I think if I missed Hook, I'd have to wait 50 years to invent a time machine, and I'd use that to go back and watch Hook which I had missed on tv.

Either that, or I could just buy the fecking DVD. However, I tend to watch films on TV that I own anyway.

"Dude! Aliens is on!"

"...Jim, you OWN Aliens!"

"I know...but its on tv...I'm gonna watch it anyway."

I fucking hate YOU. YOU'RE Pish. Pish off!

Agreed. Id rather be in severe constant pain for 90 minutes than watch that trash (Which ironically would be what would happen if I did watch it)

Seriously, what the fuck guys?! How is it even possible to take a potential dislike to Hook, let alone hate it?

I know there's opinion, but there's also fact. The fact is, Hook fucking owns!

I fracking love you. Can I have your babies? :bowdown:

:D

I'm a bit of a Planet of the Apes geek. :) Fucking love the films. I've got a particular fondness for Conquest, haha.

I'm a bit of a Planet of the Apes geek. :) Fucking love the films. I've got a particular fondness for Conquest, haha.

If I must confess, Planet of The Apes is the first one I've seen (the crappy remake doesn't count, ever), I've yet to see any of the sequels, although after reading about them, it's definatly sparked some interest for me.

Oh man, unlucky. :(

I think if I missed Hook, I'd have to wait 50 years to invent a time machine, and I'd use that to go back and watch Hook which I had missed on tv.

Either that, or I could just buy the fecking DVD. However, I tend to watch films on TV that I own anyway.

"Dude! Aliens is on!"

"...Jim, you OWN Aliens!"

"I know...but its on tv...I'm gonna watch it anyway."

I fucking hate YOU. YOU'RE Pish. Pish off!

Seriously, what the fuck guys?! How is it even possible to take a potential dislike to Hook, let alone hate it?

This man speakth the truth! : peace: :p

I do that to!!! I'll watch the film on TV even if I own it on DVD and I get really annoyed when I miss it! I know I can watch it anytime with the DVD but I just don't! :)

It's just so great it's on at that time as I can just watch it there and then. Kind of odd but oh well. :D

I'm actually going to hunt down the recorded video tape of Hook Tomorrow and watch it!

Black Sheep

Take a Horror/Comedy film and add some sheep, then you'll get the idea of Black Sheep. After genetic testing or goes wrong, these sheep become hungry for human flesh and if you're bitten you eventually turn into a human/sheep crossbreed.

I laughed in a few places, and some of the gore was utterly over the top and gross which was ace. I mean, seeing a sheep bite someones arm off is rather funny.

7/10

If I must confess, Planet of The Apes is the first one I've seen (the crappy remake doesn't count, ever), I've yet to see any of the sequels, although after reading about them, it's definatly sparked some interest for me.

I'd recommend them. Although, they probably do decline in quality as the series progresses. Beneath is definitely the best sequel, and then probably Escape from the Planet of the Apes, then Conquest of the Planet of the Apes, and then probably Battle for the..you get the idea.

Watch them in order. When I was younger, Conquest was the first one I saw, so I thought the story started with Conquest, then Battle, and then went back to the first three films in that order. In one sense, the story kinda works like that anyway...bah..just go watch them. I love them, and if you do too, then the world is a better place.

Jesus Christ, I'm such a fanboy. :(

This man speakth the truth! : peace: :p

I do that to!!! I'll watch the film on TV even if I own it on DVD and I get really annoyed when I miss it! I know I can watch it anytime with the DVD but I just don't! :)

It's just so great it's on at that time as I can just watch it there and then. Kind of odd but oh well. :D

I'm actually going to hunt down the recorded video tape of Hook Tomorrow and watch it!

Haha, I've got pretty much every film ever recorded onto videotape somewhere. We had a massive clean out of my collection years ago, and it filled a lot of boxes. I've lost so many films that I want to see again though. Some films, I've even bought on DVD after "owning" it on tape anyway. I've got ET recorded about twenty times, and then on DVD anyway...same with Groundhog Day, Batman Returns, Ghostbusters, and about a dozen others.

Sanka, You Dead?

Ya, Mon. :D

I wish I had a lucky egg, just like my hero, Sanka. :(

Haha, I've got pretty much every film ever recorded onto videotape somewhere. We had a massive clean out of my collection years ago, and it filled a lot of boxes. I've lost so many films that I want to see again though. Some films, I've even bought on DVD after "owning" it on tape anyway. I've got ET recorded about twenty times, and then on DVD anyway...same with Groundhog Day, Batman Returns, Ghostbusters, and about a dozen others.

I have so many videotapes of so many different films it's crazy! :D

A lot of the great films unfortunately got taped over :( so I'm missing a lot of the good films such as ET and Flight of the Navigator now...

I also used to have all the bond films recorded as well when they went mad and just kept showing all of them :grin:

Ooh also Back to the future. :bowdown: that tape is never getting erased! :p

Until I get some money and buy all these classics on DVD!

Rocky IV

4th in the Rocky franchise, and my personal favorite of the whole franchise. Drago vs Balboa one of the best fights in the series as well. 10/10

Finding Nemo

Forgot how many amusing moments there are in this film. A lot thanks to Dory but things like the pelican flying into the window and then recovering fine (ie he does it often) worked really well. Plus oh so pretty.

I have so many videotapes of so many different films it's crazy! :D

A lot of the great films unfortunately got taped over :( so I'm missing a lot of the good films such as ET and Flight of the Navigator now...

I also used to have all the bond films recorded as well when they went mad and just kept showing all of them :grin:

Ooh also Back to the future. :bowdown: that tape is never getting erased! :p

Until I get some money and buy all these classics on DVD!

My Mum taped over my Armageddon tape. I was pretty gutted, as I'd had it for so long. Silly woman.

I've got Ghostbusters recorded on tape three times. It got recorded so many times because the tape ran out at different points. I've also forgotten which one actually contains the whole film, so it is pretty much luck of the draw when I watch it on tape. I hold my breath at certain points and expect the tape to cut out.

God Bless DVD. Also, God Bless Virgin Megastore. Picked up One and Two for a fiver. Can't go wrong with that.

I've got the song, but seeing this video makes it mean so much more.

... No.

Once more. No. You're simply wrong, completely in error.

Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name

Haven't seen the anime yet (it's next on my list), but when I saw the guy who played Shuya Nanahara in Battle Royale was in these films I had to see them.

Bloody awesome both of them. Nice little twists, especially at the end (of both films). Don't want to spoil anything much so

10/10 for both

My Mum taped over my Armageddon tape. I was pretty gutted, as I'd had it for so long. Silly woman.

I've got Ghostbusters recorded on tape three times. It got recorded so many times because the tape ran out at different points. I've also forgotten which one actually contains the whole film, so it is pretty much luck of the draw when I watch it on tape. I hold my breath at certain points and expect the tape to cut out.

God Bless DVD. Also, God Bless Virgin Megastore. Picked up One and Two for a fiver. Can't go wrong with that.

I had Ghostbusters but alas that was one that got wiped. :( I had ermm.. .. I think maybe Honey I shrunk the Kids but the tape got played so much it's pretty much unwatchable now!

I don't have Virgin store near me though Blockbusters does some good deals. :)

I seriously need some money to get some of these DVDs I mean my collection is abysmal. I'm almost ashamed of it. (but there are a few saving graces) I mean I have Terminator 3 and not the first two... :shakehead

I'm writing a least of my Ulitmate DVD collection that I would like to obtain through my life. :p

Hook sucks hard ass. Anyone disagreeing is bemused by a rose tinted mega fuck viewing dome.

Hook sucks hard ass. Anyone disagreeing is bemused by a rose tinted mega fuck viewing dome.

props.

That shit sucks- sentimental, fuddy twaddle that downright ravages the brilliant source material and, once more, unleashed Robin Williams' career choices on the world.

Run Fat Boy Run

Very enjoyable, really funny, Simon Pegg is awesome as always and both Thandie Newton and India de Beaumont [especially] are hot!

Solid 8/10

How can you dislike Hook? It's absolutely amazing.

And haggis how the fuck can you like Black Sheep? It was completely shit.

I enjoyed Hook myself. It's just nice slice family cheese, ideal for that bloated chill-out period after a gastronomically hectic Christmas dinner.

I saw black sheep the other day, its so bad its enjoyable! Its like the Happening. That film was so rubbish it was in fact rubbish but I laughed so much I was in tears.

Black sheep has a weird plot and I definitely got creeped out by a few bits because its so disturbing. Quite a funny film though :)