N-Europe

Kate Moss

EEVILMURRAY

The news has been rumoured to buying extra kleenex to mop up what they've been knocking out this week as Kate Moss's career takes [what I think is long overdue] a nosedive as her apparent drug indulgence fucks up her career.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/advertising/story/0,7492,1575184,00.html

After being dropped from H & M, and rightly so, you can't have a druggie as the face of a company with a strong anti-drug thing going.

Chanel and Burberry has now dropped the bitch. I know they need to make an example of her but do they really need to make so much coverage? Why hasn't Pete "****" Doherty been locked up for his blatent use? You see him swagger on to sing craply with Elton John [Who isn't crap] obviously under the influence and nothing gets done.

What's more, the fashion industry is still "backing her". Because leading a models life is stressful. No shit. Simply a case of "If you can't stand the heat..."

EDIT: We can't say T-Wat now?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, stupid cow winning the top 30 model...HOW THE HELL DOES SHE WIN THE TOP 30 MODELS!!!

she doesnt even look nice for god sake (tbh 90% of the women in that top 30 list didnt look nice)

but still...good lets see less of her, i dont care about that bitch and twa't yet the news keep going on about her like shes some national treasure

i cant say ****, i think ill stick to wanker

Can someone hurry up and shoot Doherty already. If not that, at least castrate and severely beat him.

Christ no, we'd not hear the end of "cut down in his prime", "the new Cobain" and all that bollocks from sadsack NME reading indie types.

Being paid to be beautiful must be so stressful, I don't know how I'd cope. I think I too would turn to cocaine and, yes, possibly even crack.

I can understand that as a model she must have been under alot of pressure to keep herself exactly that weight and in good shape; which i'm sure isn't easy,

but that doesn't excuse what she did; especially when you have a young child!

I can understand that as a model she must have been under alot of pressure to keep herself exactly that weight and in good shape; which i'm sure isn't easy,

but that doesn't excuse what she did; especially when you have a young child!

Sorry, but with all those millions of pounds under her belt, I don't think she's really under any pressure to do anything.