N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

I like how the guy in your avatar looks like he's reading your post, and a right justified signature is a cool idea the way you've done it. I reckon the sig could do with a bit of the purple/blue from your avatar, though. 8/10

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Your avatar is actually my favourite in the forum - having your Mii and being able to change the game to show what you're playing is a genius idea. Signature is great too - colourful, bold text and the rounded shape makes a change from all the rectangular signatures you see. And you know how I feel about Wii Music. :grin:

10/10

I love your avatar, Sin City, right? Matches the mood of your signature. 7/10

I actually really love your signature. The zombies and licker is a nice touch but the only fault I have with it is I didn't know that 'Fear can't kill you but...' was under your name as it was too dark and I didn't see it straight away. Apart from that, great combo. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...

AVIE - Looks really awkardly cut out. As for the picture, there's not enough emphasis on Isabella's face, which is the most essential thing about Twilight. 7/10

SIG - HATE COMIC SANS. RUINS THE WHOLE SIG. No offense, but Dude Dazz ruins the whole feel too, since its so far from the cinematographical stunningness of Twilight as a phrase. Again, the picture is awkwardly cut out, overall, it looks fine though. 7.5/10

Take him away. He's filthed up this thread.

Av: Rubbish , ReZ. What happened to you? Too small, wrong colour, uninteresting (subject matter)...

Sig: Better, but way too early for that. And I hate your hat. Your face looks like someone elses, but lovely.

Take him away. He's filthed up this thread.

Av: Rubbish , ReZ. What happened to you? Too small, wrong colour, uninteresting (subject matter)...

Sig: Better, but way too early for that. And I hate your hat. Your face looks like someone elses, but lovely.

Not that it makes any difference because you'll hate it anyway, but I originally had this

XmasAvatar1.jpg

But for whatever reason when I uploaded it the quality turns to shit (always does for my avatars recently,despite "saving for web" or whatever. So I had to do really basic and simple. I agree though its a crappy avatar.

However my signature is just "better". Don't kid yourself, this is a fucking amazing signature. Had two wall comments about how awesome it was 10 minutes into uploading it. Undeniably amazing.

ReZ I'll say again :heh: That border/style represents you, not me!

But I've literally NEVER had a pink border on my signature.....

...........Ever.

Not that it makes any difference because you'll hate it anyway, but I originally had this

XmasAvatar1.jpg

But for whatever reason when I uploaded it the quality turns to shit (always does for my avatars recently,despite "saving for web" or whatever. So I had to do really basic and simple. I agree though its a crappy avatar.

However my signature is just "better". Don't kid yourself, this is a fucking amazing signature. Had two wall comments about how awesome it was 10 minutes into uploading it. Undeniably amazing.

That would have made a better avatar, but I would have hated it because it was the same image from the signature.

You just can't win with me. :p

I like the Avatar, and no not just becase of the half naked Rhianna, it's got great colours. That must be one strong flash because she manages to look white! I also quite like some of Rhiannas music - 9/10

Sig I'm not so keen on. Don't really like the greyscale next to the colourful avatar, not to keen on the lyric/text, or the R in the corner - 3/10