N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostbusters or Airplane I assume?

In other news, I like your avvie. Ho-Oh is a legendary, and so would fall into a cliche bracket, but he's come full circle, since you never actually remember he exists, so your choice of him is uber-uncliched. Dislike how the sig isn't as rough around the edges as the awesome avvie (should be). And the image as it stands with the japanese text is a bit dull. The sig should be as great as the avvie, but isn't.

8.8/10

I'm going to put aside my dislike of Harry Potter.

Av: Good framing of the images, the transition from image to image is inconsistant though. 6.5/10

Sig: I like the colours. Looks good to me (despite the obvious Harry Potterness of it all!). Colours or AV and Sig match nicely. 7.5/10

I'm going to put aside my dislike of Harry Potter.

Av: Good framing of the images, the transition from image to image is inconsistant though. 6.5/10

Sig: I like the colours. Looks good to me (despite the obvious Harry Potterness of it all!). Colours or AV and Sig match nicely. 7.5/10

You don't like Harry Potter? :confused:

Thanks for the scores considering you don't like it :)

I like it. I like the black-and-white feel of it, I think it suits the image.

6/10

Signature

I think it's a very nice signature, although I don't think that and the avatar go together, I still think it looks good.

7/10

Seriously, how can you not like Harry Potter????? I think it might be me since I'm a bit of a massive fan, lol. I can't wait for it to come out on Wednesday!

Edited by Animal

You don't like Harry Potter? :confused:

Thanks for the scores considering you don't like it :)

Seriously, how can you not like Harry Potter????? I think it might be me since I'm a bit of a massive fan, lol. I can't wait for it to come out on Wednesday!

I don't know why, but I just don't like them. Granted, I haven't actually seen/read any of them, but nothing in the trailers made me want to watch/read them.

I feel kind of bad now for stealing the last post. So the next person can rate mine (slightly changed av. Woo!) and Dazz's to make me feel better.

Dazz

Avatar: It reminds me of those tacky freebies you could get for AIM back in the day. Buddy Icons I think they were called. Blergh. Nasty. 2/10

Signature: Tooooo much text. Like the signature despite not enjoying the film. 5/10.

Goafer

Avatar (and signature actually): I like it, but god knows why. Actually, it's the same for your signature. I've come to associate the two with you now. :heh: 7.5/10.

9/10 Overall

Almost perfect. I would detract for using the cliched Pikachu, but that image for some reason has me overcome withy love for him and his little mousy face. :o

I take away a point because overall, it makes you looks like a member of staff, which you aren't. :p Lovely font though.

I'm thinking of a Pokemon set...might ask someone to make a me a good one.

And I foolishly forgot to mention above that all credit goes to Eddage for making the signature/avatar combo. (Though at the time I did have a little thing in my sig saying so instead so I guess I'm covered somewhat :heh:) But yes.

Please rate Paj's next.

I'm rating Emerald Emblem's, since he was the last to actually rate someone else's...

Dunno what it's from but it looks awesome, both the sig and avvie!

Sig 9/10

Oh and Paj, I don't really see how Dyson's sig makes him look like staff, it's not like it's the N-E font or anything!?

Dazz

Avatar: It reminds me of those tacky freebies you could get for AIM back in the day. Buddy Icons I think they were called. Blergh. Nasty. 2/10

Signature: Tooooo much text. Like the signature despite not enjoying the film. 5/10.

Goafer

Avatar (and signature actually): I like it, but god knows why. Actually, it's the same for your signature. I've come to associate the two with you now. :heh: 7.5/10.

I'm not gonna lie but I did actually get it from the Harry Potter website and I think it said AIM so...yeah.

TBH, I REALLY love your one. I know this may sound really cheeky of me but could you do me a signature and avatar in the style of that please? I would really appreciate it. :)

I'm not gonna lie but I did actually get it from the Harry Potter website and I think it said AIM so...yeah.

TBH, I REALLY love your one. I know this may sound really cheeky of me but could you do me a signature and avatar in the style of that please? I would really appreciate it. :)

You're gonna have to ask Eddage for that - he's the master behind my signature at the moment. Unfortunately there's something which stops me from being able to use any graphics program effectively :heh:

I just reread my rating of your signature/avatar and it came off a bit shittily! Sorry about that :laughing:

I'm rating Emerald Emblem's, since he was the last to actually rate someone else's...

Dunno what it's from but it looks awesome, both the sig and avvie!

Sig 9/10

Oh and Paj, I don't really see how Dyson's sig makes him look like staff, it's not like it's the N-E font or anything!?

Totally missed this post somehow!

As I'm sure you're aware I love your signature/avatar hence why I asked for one similar to it. I love love love it :D And the N-E font just seems to work well with anything after all! Curvy.

Signature: 10/10 - All of the above and more. Can't think of a way to improve it!

Avatar 9/10 - Effective and swish.

I much prefered your older one if I'm honest. I like this one, but I just hate the shade of red used. It's just annoyingly bland. Love the pic of Pika though!

Don't like the av at all, it just seems a bit meaningless.

--

Yup, I've changed mine again. I know it's pretty small, but it looks so much better that way. At least for this design, anyway. :)

AV: 6/10

Like the close crop, but other than that it just seems a bit meh to me. Mainly because the border is quite hard to see, making it look like a normal square.

Sig: 8.5/10

I have no idea what it's all about, but I like the look of it. Especially the matching colours.

I have a special request for people. I need help deciding which one to go for out of these 2. I like the JSRF one for the font and the fact that I love JSRFs style, but I like the other one because it's my own photo, making it entirely my work. Help me decide!

1:JSRF

JSRF2.png

2: Beach

Beach.png

Definitely the JSRF one. That other one just looks like a picture cropped and a border placed on it, so it looks like less time has been spent making it and just doesn't look as good.

(Outside voice: "But Villan, isn't that what your sigs AND avatars have been like for well over a year now?")

Fuck off, took me three whole minutes to make these Totoro pics. Go bollocks! :mad: