• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, that's fantastic!

Especially how it blends in with the actual background :D

10/10

EDIT: What the?

I think it took me to the wrong page, anyhoo, yours is pretty good too, Mr Paul. 7/10

Which page were you trying to get too?

Yours is really strange!:D It's a bit blurry but does look quite nice. I like some of the colours too.

7/10

Its really cool, (As usual!) but maybe you should extend the black bit so it surrounds the text maybe so it matches the length of the albums underneath...I think it would look even better!

8/10

I usually have the album length and sig elngth matching, but for some reason it's not updating with my current tp albums unless I extend it. I'll shorten it soon. I'm not sure what you mean about the black bit.

I love yours. Dynamic and simple. Very james bond. 8/10

I usually have the album length and sig elngth matching, but for some reason it's not updating with my current tp albums unless I extend it. I'll shorten it soon. I'm not sure what you mean about the black bit.

I love yours. Dynamic and simple. Very james bond. 8/10

He mans so that on the left of your sig there is a bit of the blackish backgound, instead of having the text right on the edge.

I'm not too sure about yours. It's alright, well made too, but I just don't seem to 'get it'

7/10