Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your new avvie. Seems to be a police organization for a town of some sort, but reminds me of the olympic torch.

7/10

I've got so many problems with that post it is unbelievable. You call yourself UK, you can't even spell organisation the way it's spelt in the UK!

Next poster rate Marshmellow's avatar...

Marshmellow- not a big fan of anime, but matches your sig, and good use of colours- 7.

@The villan- I've already established that America is my favourite country, and so my spellings will almost always be the American way eg organization, jail, etc.

@The villan- I've already established that America is my favourite country, and so my spellings will almost always be the American way eg organization, jail, etc.

Oh, what?!

I'm lost for words here...

You live in the U.K., you live in the country where the English Language originated, yet you decide to spell in U.S. English?! Now that is not right...

...I'm speechless, I truly am, I don't know what to type, it's stupidity beyond any means, it truly is...

...I don't know what else to say, apart from: Next person rate mariosmentor's avatar.

Oh, what?!

I'm lost for words here...

You live in the U.K., you live in the country where the English Language originated, yet you decide to spell in U.S. English?! Now that is not right...

...I'm speechless, I truly am, I don't know what to type, it's stupidity beyond any means, it truly is...

...I don't know what else to say, apart from: Next person rate mariosmentor's avatar.

Not all of the language originated in Britain. Some of the newer words originated from the States, as language is always evolving. Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English. Oh, and I'm half American.

Don't know what to think, really, mariosmentor. 5, I guess, as I don't know what it is and it doesn't match your sig.

Not all of the language originated in Britain. Some of the newer words originated from the States, as language is always evolving. Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English. Oh, and I'm half American.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

However if you insist on spelling like people across the pond, spell like the Canadians.

Don't use the bastardised spelling of the Septics. :nono:

Also, 4/10, it's a bit boring, to be honest.

Not all of the language originated in Britain.

Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English.

America's power has ended up with the messed-up version of English known as American English being used to teach English as a second language, which means that British children today are hearing American English everywhere and using it, not realising what is Proper English.

Oh, and I'm half American.

You poor sod.

Anyway...

The fish, avatar is that of the GCSE Bitesize fish, I never used Bitesize. So I'll give you a 6.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!