Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok but missing most of the elements usually included in a signature. and its too dark. 7.

There is no pre-reqs to a sig.. i.e. you dont HAVE to have a border.

ipaul: if you can point to the reference for the lemon caus i dont really get it but if i imagined i did 7/10 :yay:

Firstly Buttons, A lovely 8/10!

Secondly in regard to this:

jogablue.png

I believe that is a is a fantastic abstract signature and deserved of a 9/10 if not 10/10! It is no way "too dark". The use of light sources is brilliant and shows some real skill.

As AeroScap states there are no pre-reqs for a signature, as long as it is artistic such as Paj's. His is flowing and just totally gorgeous! Emasher you really should look about at some real graphics forums and understand the skill and time it takes to learn and make something such as Paj's. Right now just are just sounding grumpy and attempting to establish yourself as a supreme graphics matter when frankly what you produce isn't anything special. Sorry to be harsh but.... meh.

jogablue.png

I believe that is a is a fantastic abstract signature and deserved of a 9/10 if not 10/10! It is no way "too dark". The use of light sources is brilliant and shows some real skill.

As AeroScap states there are no pre-reqs for a signature, as long as it is artistic such as Paj's. His is flowing and just totally gorgeous! Emasher you really should look about at some real graphics forums and understand the skill and time it takes to learn and make something such as Paj's. Right now just are just sounding grumpy and attempting to establish yourself as a supreme graphics matter when frankly what you produce isn't anything special. Sorry to be harsh but.... meh.

"hear hear" *bashes table in agreement*

Omg Fresh I luff your sigs! maybe its the size of them caus the more compact it is the more time you have to put into it to make it look good.

It may be a bit bias but minimalism is my thing and your sig is the poster boy for the medium! that and death note live action ftw! (plus top notch bleach sig from before :P)

10/10 !

jogablue.png

Honestly, I've never really liked your style, It just gets old after a while.

Emasher. This is the rate your sig thread, not the make a bitchy comment about someone that doesn't like your sigs that much thread.

And if you are going to make a comment, at least still rate the sig above you.

--

It's nice, I like the christmas feel you've got going on with it. It would be nice if your next sig is someting with a different style to it though, I want to see what else you can come up with! :)

7/10

Don't worry man! I got your back!

I can see that the original sig had a background picture but i cant make it out.

The two font approach works wonders, usually you want to be keeping tot he same one but yours works great. Maybe update it to the latest heroes theme? Origins is it?

and christmas Hayden Panettiere yumm.

Just up the picture quality of the sig (very easy) and it will score an 8/10.

atn 7/10 :P

Emasher. This is the rate your sig thread, not the make a bitchy comment about someone that doesn't like your sigs that much thread.

Thank-you Haggis, The point you raise is totally unrelated. The theory of my "style" getting old is quite pointless. If you want me to prove my versatility you can glance through my back-catalog.

This aside, Emasher if you rate yourself so highly get on a graphic forum, look around. Notice that alot of the best signature makers are doing very simular style to that of myself and Paj's which your. You're ego really needs taking down some.

I've never said my signatures were that good.

Though alot of people have told me that they like them.

My point is it just gets tiring seeing decay style after half the posts on the forum.

I think its a fair comment.

I thought the general rule was that if you didn't rate the signature above you the next person who posts rates the last persons who gave a rating.

My point is it just gets tiring seeing decay style after half the posts on the forum.

This only proves my point. You clearly don't even know what a "decay style" looks like. Have a look :

freshscarlettjdc6.jpg

^NOT DECAY^

freshatneuropecx8.jpg

^NOT DECAY^

freshevaai8.jpg

^NOT DECAY^

freshdivedl6.jpg

^NOT DECAY^

freshsamusangelsp5.jpg

^THIS IS^

You need to start understanding how something is made before you make vague, generalizing statements. /teacher disabled

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!