NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Its an awesome sig along with some awesome quotes!

10/10 - Yes, perfection.

Puts a face to the name etc.

....In that case yours = 0/10. Very misleading. ;):heh:

Marshmallow = 7.8/10

Pashmina = 6.7/10

I don't literally, Krank.

Just "REZ" is a bit obvious. Considering your photoshop skills, you should be making something arty/interesting.

Not to sure about your new one. It just looks a little rushed. I think it's just a little to busy. It also looks a little odd with no text on it whatsoever, though I'm not saying all sigs need text, it's just I think this one does.

It's not bad by any means though.

7.5/10

Too simple and too big 6.

Yours is too tall y'know :heh:. Other than that, it's a very good effort, though I can't say I'm a fan of the font used. 7/10

For Haggis (I was initially replying to Emasher, you guys are quick!), I like it. Simple, stands out, and a nice touch with the blood. I also like Heroes too. But, err, it's also too tall (though not by much). Or is that 500x150 limit here out the window now? 8/10 nonetheless.

If people are tired of rating my same ol' Deku Scrub sig, I recently made this, so you can rate this one instead if you want to. Of course, you're free to rate my Deku Scrub sig if you wish.

ssbfsigbluebig.jpg

Smash Bros Sig: Awesome I like your style much better than fresh's 9.8

Deku Scrub Sig: Also Awesome, The glow is perfect and the second font is great. 9.6

I changed the font on my signature even I didn't want to use that font but when I made the sig I didn't have that much time. Oh and I tried to fix that weird rotation thing that was happening though its better now its not perfect.

Not to sure about your new one. It just looks a little rushed. I think it's just a little to busy. It also looks a little odd with no text on it whatsoever, though I'm not saying all sigs need text, it's just I think this one does.

It's not bad by any means though.

7.5/10

Lol It was both rushed and annoyingly lacking in text.

I was going to put the "American Doll Posse" logo on, but it would be painstaking to cut and paste from the album cover, and all the fonts I have are shite. :shakehead

7.5/10

It's good/i mildly like it.

Smash Bros Sig: Awesome I like your style much better than fresh's 9.8

Lol, you still hung up b'cos I gave you a bad score.

Aside form that PMA, seven. Not to sure what to think of it. and the people in it are a little... strange looking.

Simply done and very nice. What's it from Fresh? I swear I recognise it but just can't place it!!

BOOM HEADSHOT! Love PP obviously, but I've seen better avatars. The Doug on that one looks a bit...shit really.

6.111/10

Six, alright but very similar to your other and not technically difficult or really that artistic.

hm?...well it's ok I guess nothing great about it though is there.

6/10 One of your worst I think.

I...don't know what to say..

I can't actually rate it because everytime I look at it I change my mind. One minute I'm thinking "What the hell is that?" the next I'm thinking "Ahahahaha brilliant, this man is a legend".