N-Europe

Rate my comic

dabookerman

I have to say that is indeed kick arse. Like it's been said the visual style is a serious drool-fest. The image where you say "How Dare Thee" is quality, with how the hair is. Blinding work. I present you with a 5 star thread rating. Awesome stuff.

Are you going to produce a sequal by any chance? :wink:

also, the story is utter bull. i just decided to rip off a few quotes and slap them on. it was my comic coursework, and the the title page was rushed, it was submitted an hour before deadline.

i got some other projects going on this semester, ill see what i can do ( a 1 minute cartoon for one)

in my weird oppinion, this awfully makes no lot of sense (just like the beforegoing sentence). but thou style, thou rock!111

and please worship my good english.

sorry, but i wanted to add some crap to this awesome comic. though i can't quite follow where you are going with it ;)

That was great killer7 mixed with payne. It reminded me of payne in the second frame. Yes I would like to see more. It also has a certain manga feel to it...

indeed man, well spotted

ofcourse the book is read backwards...

ok. cheers for the comments, i have succeeded in this comic by the looks of it then.