Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Gates are open until 5 ish though if people do want to sell today. 
I can also open later if needed. 

Yes please! I only need to do one trip. If you could let me know when's good I'll be there.

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Gates are open until 5 ish though if people do want to sell today. 
I can also open later if needed. 

Oooooh, I hope you’re open to more visitors tonight? My turnip prices have been on a decline ever since buying them. Wall street crash predicted :(

Just now, markderoos said:

Oooooh, I hope you’re open to more visitors tonight? My turnip prices have been on a decline ever since buying them. Wall street crash predicted :(

35 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yes please! I only need to do one trip. If you could let me know when's good I'll be there.

23 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Would love to come over later, I have 12,000 turnips I need to sell! :heh:

I will open up now :) 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Are both different accounts then? So I need to add a different friendcode or something?

I think you had me added already. I did add everyone when I created the second account so providing you accepted you’ll be good :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I think you had me added already. I did add everyone when I created the second account so providing you accepted you’ll be good :) 

Thanks for helping me out! Really impressed by your island by the way. Can’t believe this is your second island!

9 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Thanks for helping me out! Really impressed by your island by the way. Can’t believe this is your second island!

Any time glad I could help! And thanks! Honestly I’ve enjoyed that side of the game so much - the designing. The bugs and fish and stuff not so much! 

I would start it all over again tomorrow too I have that much fun with it. 

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 3