Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

15 minutes ago, Katie said:

@BowserBasher ah I'm late to the party again. I'll pop over before closing if you don't mind? Missed Darksnowman's post yesterday! 

I've only bought one lot this week so not as annoying ☺️

8 minutes ago, Shorty said:

We’ve only just got in! So if it’s too late now we’ll join before Nooks closes, thanks 😊 

Of course. As soon as Mario Kart is done I’ll be opening my gates. @Katie I believe I have you as a friend. So that should be ok. You too @Shorty  as soon as gates are open I’ll post here. I may be away for a little bit when they are open though. But feel free to water flowers and take a stroll. 

29 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Right. Gate will be opening up in a couple minutes. I’ll be away for about 15 though. So feel free to take funny pics without me knowing. Lol. 

@Shorty @Katie

Thanks I was straight over. I didn't spot you at first so left your tip by your house! 

• Thanks 1

I am due a spike on Eternia (Aneres11 island) of up to 590. Could be as early as tomorrow PM but will know more when lock afternoon prices in. I shall keep you all posted if that happens. I never bought any on that island, but did on my other and just starting out so could do with the lolly! 

Edited by Aneres11