N-Europe

E3 2019

1 minute ago, MindFreak said:

Slow start, eh?

Ubisoft love their long demonstrations.

I am wondering if this large amount of characters that can be Fire Emblem'd can really have that much dialogue. I'm not quite buying that.

Edited by Glen-i

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Ubisoft love their long demonstrations.

Indeed. That's why I enjoy Nintendo's presentation - a trailer and then the Treehouse to elaborate. It makes for a much better showing in my mind.

Don't get me wrong, it looks solid. I just don't enjoy watching people play games - I'd rather play them myself.

2 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Indeed. That's why I enjoy Nintendo's presentation - a trailer and then the Treehouse to elaborate. It makes for a much better showing in my mind.

Don't get me wrong, it looks solid. I just don't enjoy watching people play games - I'd rather play them myself.

All I can think of there is the discussion in a yarn store that one year 😆

....fuck Yu Suzuki

1 minute ago, Happenstance said:

All I can think of there is the discussion in a yarn store that one year 😆

....fuck Yu Suzuki

Yeah, sorry. Forgot about that. That was terrible.

That's why I generally prefer Nintendo Directs and the Treehouse sections. :p

Edited by MindFreak

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Watch Dogs Legion looks legit. Not surprising seeing as the second game was also a piece of work. Shame a lot of people ignored it. :( 

I’m one of the few that loved the first but hated the second. I didn’t like the aggressive AI and preference of hacking over combat. Looks like the third is a mix of both. 

Watchdogs looks tasty. Didn't think I'd be saying that, low anticipation since I wasn't remotely bothered by the first 2. Was watching the trailer, writing it off, then it flashes 'permanent death' and suddenly I'm intrigued. Suddenly the game has consequence. Building squads of characters you trust, and deploying them knowing that you risk losing them - very Darkest Dungeon. Its on the watch list.

• Like 1