Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Ronnie

Chops is making a golden candlestick, who wants to come over?

@Ronnie, what did you want again?

The May Day tour was fun. Went for a 2nd run to get the secret stash I missed. Got the ticket at 05:00, but left the tour itself for the afternoon.

Did catch a few new bugs & fish between 05:00 & 06:00, though not quite as many as the first night of April.. Got a few of those blue butterflies (they're worth good money), a catfish, and a violin beetle, and a blue beetle thing. Oh and a few angelfish, also worth good money, but I already had one I caught a week ago on the southern hemisphere.

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Alright, gate's open.

One of the recipes I want to make needs 4 purple windflowers. Any chance I could steal some off you? In exchange for a gold nugget or a few Nook Mile tickets?

See that didn't take long

Edited by Ronnie

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

One of the recipes I want to make needs 4 purple windflowers. Any chance I could steal some off you? In exchange for a gold nugget or a few Nook Mile tickets?

See that didn't take long

If you don't have any diy recipes (anyone crafting on your island?), or if you have any cool back cellos in your shop (or other stuff), then I wouldn't mind a gold nugget. Are you sure you want to lose it?

Actually, never mind, just come take the flowers.

Edited by Sméagol

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

If you don't have any diy recipes (anyone crafting on your island?), or if you have any cool back cellos in your shop (or other stuff), then I wouldn;t mind a gold nugget. Are you sure you want to lose it/

Cherry's making an Iron closet at the moment, there's a red 50" LCD TV in my shop (99k Bells), if either of those work for you? Or a gold nugget no worries, I'm not really using them. Or 8 purple windflowers for two of the above ? :grin:

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Keep the gold, take the flowers (not sure if I have 8?), but I'll happily come raid your island afterwards.

Very quickly though, because I'm going to take a break around 19:00 CEST I think. Maybe a little later.

Thanks very much, I'll be at yours shortly!

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Is there a trick to approaching scorpions? Just seen one running round but it bit me. 

I just assumed they were the same as tarantulas, in that they only attack you if you have your net out, and you have to stop moving when it warns you.  Are scorpions more aggressive?

22 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Celeste is on my island and is giving away a recipe. I'll open the gates for a bit in case anyone wants it.

Thanks. :peace:

You didn't respond to my question :D Left you a DIY you most likely already have ::shrug: It's in front of your house.