N-Europe

Multi-Million Deal Wins 'Friends' Return (Denied)

Happenstance

i can't wait myself!!

even though i've seen them all, if i'm flicking thru the channels and they're on (well, they're always on e4!) i'll always end up watching them, even just for chandler, that character has gotta be the best in sitcom history!

yep david schwimmer directed some aired episodes of joey too, didn't make them any better tho :S sorry, don't really like the spin-off. can't see one working with the three fellas since ross has his child and especially chandler since he's married to one of the other female leads. shame tho, look how good frasier was as a spin-off...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two and a half men is another good show, took a while to get going was quite slow and "canned laughter" at the start but it's picked up speed and is excellent now with a proper audience and the best one-liners too. brilliant stuff.

but i did like friends, yeh the final year wasn't as good as, say, the first couple, but that was only because it was fresh and different back at the beginning. fans will rejoice, anyone who doesn't like it just don't watch, there's plenty of rubbish on out there that i don't care about.

I dont even notice the audience to be honest.

As for 4 new specials, im hyped for it if its true. More spin offs? Not quite sure how theyd work it as people have said, there are other leads involved with those characters. It would suck if there was just a one line explanation like, 'me and rach broke up again', or 'monicas out of town' and mike and phoebe are busy or just not even mentioned. But, lets see what they come up with.

Oh and i am one of the few that actually liked Joey the series. It was plain simple fun, corny, sometimes predictabe, but when is Joey not predictable in Friends as it is, yet hes still funny.

I don't know how a spin-off with just Joey, Chandler and Ross would work if Chandler and Ross both have wives and babies. If it's true I hope they don't just get lazy and write them both with failed marriages. The more I think of it actually, the less likely it seems.

[EDIT] Oops, only read the first page ::shrug: