Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2017

PC Gaming Show is really cringe worthy. It also feels like a massive advertisement for Intel.

You dont say lol.

Also dont buy Intel chips right now. Ryzen is indeed the way to go and spend the rest elsewhere e.g GPU. :awesome:

It seems like MS have had really bad numbers for their e3 show. Very low interest. I think the lack of Halo and big games really hurt. There was nothing 'technically' outstanding/stand out for the new console either.

Edited by Choze

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubisoft conference starts in 20 mins. I'm hoping to see the Mario/Rabbids game.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to, at the very least, get a trailer for it, just to help gauge the tone of the game. Thinking of watching the Ubisoft briefing with EZA, seeing as we already know - a lot of - what's coming.

As if we needed any more confirmation, a Wal Mart listing for the game has been making the rounds. I know Ubisoft has a number of studios around the world, but seriously, they need to get a grip when it comes to game reveals!

EDIT Actually, last minute hope for the Ubisoft briefing: Splinter Cell.

Edited by Julius Caesar

Oh, Miyamoto. What are you doing here? Shouldn't be associating himself with this tripe.

It reminds me of when a really good band puts out a really shit album that nobody likes and tries to forget about and discount from existence. This game will be that album.

Miyamoto's appearance was pretty cool and seeing the director of the game so emotional really endeared me to the project. It looks a lot better than expected but it's not a genre I've ever played so doubt I'll get it but I'm glad it's getting a positive response.

Visually, it looks fine. I'm not sure what @drahkon is on about.

The graphics are okay.

I hate the fact that so many things have those fucking Rabbid faces/bodies/ears all over them...

I don't know. It just doesn't fit. For me it's a disgrace to Mario...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!