N-Europe

30 Blue Mondays ago...

Eenuh

Apparently today is Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year for most of the people living in the Northern Hemisphere...

bluemondayyearinreview.jpg

But it doesn't apply if your name is @Fierce_LiNk!

Because today marks a very special day in the life of this particular person, namely the fact that they have survived 30 long years in this world filled with monsters and peasants. He has educated many young and impressionable children in his day job and conquered many beasts in his virtual adventures at night. Today marks the day where he can finally call himself a man!

8bbce2817eafa4edbe12ccaab07ef736.jpg

:yay::yay::yay: Happy birthday Jim! :yay::yay::yay:

Let's hope there's many more years to follow!

Happy Birthday Flink!

Here's a blood-soaked Witcher III cake for you...

900_iL6dbYutBA-the-witcher-3-cake.jpg

Just replace the "51" with "30" though of course...

I hope you have an excellent day! :D

I will finish The Witcher III in your honour... one day.

His name is Jim?

That's almost as stupid a name as Glen!

Happy 'Birthday that happens straight after my Birthday' day!

Well funny story actually. His name isn't just Jim. or wasn't but is now whatever

I'll let him explain that.

Anyway, happy birthday! You is old, but you is not wise. Never wise.

Thanks, everyone!

It's been a pretty fucking cool birthday. One of my best friends has made me a three-tier Walking Dead birthday cake. I'll try and get some pictures later.

Work was fun. I was given B&Q and Amazon Vouchers, to help with getting stuff for the house. A friend also made another cake in work and we quickly devoured that. She does this as a side business and she's pretty good at it, so the cake obviously tasted lovely.

@Eenuh knocked it out of the park and has got us tickets for Man Utd vs. Chelsea in April! :o:bowdown:

Well done, that woman!