Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

Looks great. Loving the 80's vibe on that logo. :hehe:

Anyone pre-purchase the DLC? I'm wondering what abilities the bonus gear have.

The logo is awesome :grin:

I still need to do the normal single player never mind the DLC.. which I will almost certainly buy!

The Studio Octophones (headwear) have the ink recovery up buff with 3 free slots. The Octo Layered LS (shirt) has the ink saver (main) buff and also 3 free slots. No shoes. Love how they give this to you with a parcel. Cool drop off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

I'm looking forward to the 3.0 update stuff later in April, but I am going to wait and see impressions for the expansion pack before thinking about purchasing it, as I found playing the single player stuff in Splatoon 2 a chore to get through, so having 80 more levels of it to play dosn't sound that exciting to me. It's great that they have supported this game so well though. Much like the first game, they've kept the game feeling as if there is something new every week or so.

The Shifty Station stage for this Splatfest is genius! They should totally add it to the standard stage rotation. Could even make an entirely new mode based around it actually. :cool: 

For those that haven’t seen it, it basically consists of 3 clear containers placed above the stage, which over the course of a match drop into place (you get an onscreen warning just before each drop) sealing off the area that they fall on. Any players/ink in those locations get locked out of the rest of the stage! :D 

Great fun. :) 

53 minutes ago, RedShell said:

The Shifty Station stage for this Splatfest is genius! They should totally add it to the standard stage rotation. Could even make an entirely new mode based around it actually. :cool: 

For those that haven’t seen it, it basically consists of 3 clear containers placed above the stage, which over the course of a match drop into place (you get an onscreen warning just before each drop) sealing off the area that they fall on. Any players/ink in those locations get locked out of the rest of the stage! :D 

Yeah they totally should or at least use that mechanic in new maps.

First time I got caught in it I panicked lol couldn't find a way out then i tried

Spoiler

squid super jump on a teammate :cheeky:  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RedShell said:

That stage is very cool indeed! I hope they implement more changing areas/more interactive levels. Also nice how they color-coded the ink based on the side you choose, I never noticed they did before in a splatfest?

Got some games in for team Chicken yesterday and today, liked playing the Splatfest again but come on, make these things last 48 hours.