Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

Spent my entire 2 hour lunch break playing this, and finally got over rank 10, using some Crusty Sean's food for extra ranking up.  The Ranked mode, I didn't play Splatoon 1 so am a newbie, is awesome.  15 minutes of Splat Zones, before it changed to Rainmaker.  Never had this much fun playing an online shooter before, voice chat to coordinate a little better would have made a bit of difference though.  Just so pleased at how much difference it makes to the game to have a different rule set.  Damn work now though.  See you on Saturday Splatoon 2.

So I just had the pleasure of playing with a certain @Mr-Paul on my team.. Was that you? Or did I just send a friend request to a random stranger?

I love Manta Maria by the way. Lost outpost won't be my favourite I think, though it's nice to have for variety. The new weapon (the washing machine) is pretty cool too.

I don't think I'll be gaming tonight, but we should catch the next Salmon run for some online games on the new map.

Edited by Sméagol

I caved and bought this yesterday. I didn't play the first one but I now see what the fuss is about. This game is really addictive.

I am level 6. I haven't touched single player. I love the gameplay. Its really good to see something different.

I have read this thread and agree with the critcisms. The lack of proper voice chat, can't change load outs, only 2 maps, lack of party set up etc

Surely all of this could be easily remedied? 

28 minutes ago, Blade said:

I caved and bought this yesterday. I didn't play the first one but I now see what the fuss is about. This game is really addictive.

I am level 6. I haven't touched single player. I love the gameplay. Its really good to see something different.

I have read this thread and agree with the critcisms. The lack of proper voice chat, can't change load outs, only 2 maps, lack of party set up etc

Surely all of this could be easily remedied? 

They could but they won't. All of these were issues in the first game but none of them got fixed/changed for the sequel.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sméagol said:

So I just had the pleasure of playing with a certain @Mr-Paul on my team.. Was that you? Or did I just send a friend request to a random stranger?

I love Manta Maria by the way. Lost outpost won't be my favourite I think, though it's nice to have for variety. The new weapon (the washing machine) is pretty cool too.

I don't think I'll be gaming tonight, but we should catch the next Salmon run for some online games on the new map.

Unfortunately not me, haven't got around to picking up a Switch yet!

Must be an impostor! 

• Like 1