N-Europe

Kirby Planet Robobot

Hero-of-Time

Yesterday I said I wanted Triple Deluxe 2 and Nintendo pretty much delivered. :D

CcqIrUdWwAAV-VL.jpg:large

Need a quick fix? Take on challenges in a 3D space and aim for a high score in Kirby 3D Rumble.

Use the mysterious Robobot Armor to scan enemies and shape-shift into powerful Modes.

Employ new and improved Copy Abilities including:

- Doctor: Use clip boards, throw pills, and mix concoctions.

- ESP: Wear a cool hat and use psychic abilities.

- Poison: Spray toxic mists and other noxious abilities.

- Super Smash Bros.: Gain Kirby's updated Super Smash Bros.™ move set.

Enjoy a selection of additional game modes, including Meta Knightmare Returns (time trial mode), Kirby 3D Rumble (score attack game), and The Arena.

Collect hidden code cubes and stickers in every level and use the stickers to decorate your Robobot Armor.

A new amiibo line will launch with the game.

CcqF9lxUUAA7qeD.jpg:orig

CcqF9wDUMAATIcq.jpg:orig

CcqF9gnVAAAGYMK.jpg:orig

CcqF9gNUkAAZLhF.jpg:orig

Very excited about this one. Triple Deluxe is one of the best games the 3DS has to offer.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Triple Deluxe was amazing, and this looks very promising also.

Not sure about the new amiibo though, but then I don't really like this idea of characters that have already got amiibo figures being released again just in a slightly different pose. :blank:

I've already got a Kirby amiibo, I don't want a second one just because he's got a new hat warp star. I'm not Smithers. :laughing:

Not sure about the new amiibo though, but then I don't really like this idea of characters that have already got amiibo figures being released again just in a slightly different pose. :blank:

I've already got a Kirby amiibo, I don't want a second one just because he's got a new hat warp star. I'm not Smithers. :laughing:

Haha. Very true.

It's a strange set to release. As you said, they already have 3 of those 4 characters out and about in shops already.

I'm still surprised there wasn't a Star Fox line announced. Seemed like a good way to make some cash on that franchise. Having the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams as amiibo seems like a no brainer.

Haha. Very true.

It's a strange set to release. As you said, they already have 3 of those 4 characters out and about in shops already.

I'm still surprised there wasn't a Star Fox line announced. Seemed like a good way to make some cash on that franchise. Having the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams as amiibo seems like a no brainer.

Yep, said the same. Bizarre choice of amiibo. So many new characters and vehicles in Star Fox, plus that game needs all the help it can get :)

Thought this looked great (stares it his still sealed copy of triple deluxe). The mech Kirby is just brilliant.

Kirby in a mech suit seems weird... unless they take his abilities away from him in the game.

Man the Kirby amiibo is one I've constantly been thinking about buying, I always thought a warp star base for him would be cool; Now I kinda get that! Still undecided as to which I prefer, because I kinda like his smash amiibo blank expression.

Man the Kirby amiibo is one I've constantly been thinking about buying, I always thought a warp star base for him would be cool; Now I kinda get that! Still undecided as to which I prefer, because I kinda like his smash amiibo blank expression.
Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (quite possible :heh:) Kirby's expression is identical in that new amiibo to the Smash Bros. version.

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (quite possible :heh:) Kirby's expression is identical in that new amiibo to the Smash Bros. version.
lol yeah I realised that after. It's what he's doing with the rest of himself that makes him look a bit more whimsical.

I never knew it until just now, but I want a Leon amiibo.

I would happily pay for that.

Whereas normally begrudgingly pay money for amiibos because it's a filthy addiction they can't kick.

You're saying this to someone who has got a grand total of 4 amiibos.

If that's an addiction, then some people here have a serious crisis!

Starfox Zero feels like a much better fit for an Amiibo line and I'd personally have loved to have seen them in some sort of puppet guise :hehe:

As for Planet Robobot, I can't really pretend to be that excited. I'm not a huge fan of Kirby, particularly after playing Kirby's Adventure in January, and I don't really feel like this game would change that!

Starfox Zero feels like a much better fit for an Amiibo line and I'd personally have loved to have seen them in some sort of puppet guise :hehe:

As for Planet Robobot, I can't really pretend to be that excited. I'm not a huge fan of Kirby, particularly after playing Kirby's Adventure in January, and I don't really feel like this game would change that!

something like this?

53c6e4a1a49c2abcece6dca569a025fb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A minigame that forms part of Robobot has just been announced, called Kirby's 3D Challenge!

challenge_logo_effect.png

challenge_course.png

Looks a lot like that cancelled Kirby game for GameCube that had 3D gameplay...

CeXY5urW4AEsYP-.jpg

Naturally the 3DS' S3D display finally makes that concept properly playable! :D

• 3 weeks later...

This Kirby Amiibo range is ridiculous.

As has been said before, there's practically no difference to the Smash ones, WaddleDee is the only new character.

Why not just have one new Kirby amiibo like with ChibiRobo and make it Kirby in his mech suit. Something actually game relevant.

This Kirby Amiibo range is ridiculous.

As has been said before, there's practically no difference to the Smash ones, WaddleDee is the only new character.

Why not just have one new Kirby amiibo like with ChibiRobo and make it Kirby in his mech suit. Something actually game relevant.

Zl8rba0dlhlqU.gif