NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

CqPHQ-5WYAAIQUI.jpg:large

It's a crab, and it has boxing glove pincers, what more could you want?

Nothing, welcome to the team, Crabrawler. Looks like it should be fighting/water to me.

Nothing, welcome to the team, Crabrawler. Looks like it should be fighting/water to me.

Not if it's based on a Cocunut Crab, which will drown if immersed in water.

I honestly thought the crab was Water/Fightning at first, didn't even notice originally that it was pure Fighting type until someone pointed it out to me.

Some more creepy Pokedex entries coming our way for the sandcastle Pokemon by the looks of it. Also Bewear's pre-evo is called Stufful and is even has a tage on the back of it like an actual teddy bear. It also doesn't like being hugged... then again if you can breed them from Bewear then that is perfectly understandable...

Surely a mistake because what would be the difference between that and grass?

Yeah, it's a mistake. I was just kidding about the new type.

I checked the original trailer and it says Grass, unless they fixed it for YouTube and used an old version for the TV advert? [GFYCAT][/GFYCAT]

A bit off topic, but where I can get a box of booster packs of the Steam Siege TGC set from (apart from Amazon)?

I used to use Infinity Games and Psi Soft for things like that but don't know what they're like now. Could try local comic book store too.

A bit off topic, but where I can get a box of booster packs of the Steam Siege TGC set from (apart from Amazon)?

Here you go!

Bought some cards from them recently, and if you like them on Facebook you get a little discount :)

Here you go!

Bought some cards from them recently, and if you like them on Facebook you get a little discount :)

I liked them, but how do I get the discount? Can't see anything about a discount.

I liked them, but how do I get the discount? Can't see anything about a discount.

It came up during the checkout process, can't remember which stage. Hope you find it!

It came up during the checkout process, can't remember which stage. Hope you find it!

Ah, found it. It was only a pound. Covered the postage though, and was cheaper than Amazon. Thanks!

Special Munchlax at launch on the Nintendo Network. Has the special Snorlax Z Crystal

Someone tell me i'm not the only who sees the mustache and hint of Mexican to that Rattata, who was marginalized and forced out of the country it illegally emigrated to by Donald Trump Weasel?

If that Dragonite it's had multi scale then Z moves are broken if Snorlax got a OHKO.

"It's been a while since we reviewed Pokémon Sun and Moon".

No it hasn't. There's news every day. Serebii is nearly broken!

If you get any Yanmega BREAKs, hook me up bro.

No luck, only BREAKs I got where Talonflame and Pyroar. I have no idea what's supposed to be good.

No luck, only BREAKs I got where Talonflame and Pyroar. I have no idea what's supposed to be good.

Pyroar isn't really playable at the moment. There are Talonflame decks being tried, as the normal Talonflame has an ability that lets you play it as a basic at the beginning of the game.

The fact that it only seems to be Gen I Pokemon getting Alolan forms looks like it rules out the possibility of an Alolan Alomomola happening...

BAM!

So it seems that Sun and Moon takes place 12 hours apart. Weird feature there. From what I can gather, if you're playing Moon during the afternoon, it'll be past midnight in the game. Certain events also differ between the two games. With Moon replacing that beefed up Gumshoos.

New Pokemon include "Type: Null" Yes, that's it's name. It's normal type and has the Battle Armour ability.

"Jangmo-o" is Dragon type and can have Bulletproof or Soundproof.

Alolan Raticate was shown and it's Dark/Normal, just like Rattata. It can have Gluttony or Hustle and looks like it's stuffed too much food into it's mouth.

"UB-01" is another new Pokemon, all we know about it is that it's known as an "Ultra Beast" (@Serebii, your site claimed that Type: Null and Jangmo-o are Ultra Beasts too, but I'm not sure that's the case, as the trailer only mentioned Ultra Beasts before UB-01. It doesn't give the impression that Type:Null and Jangmo-o are the same)

There's a feature that let's you take pictures of Pokemon and let's other players look at your snaps and rate them with a thumbs-up and a comment. Yes, it's a feature that looks suspiciously like Pokemon Snap!

There's a group introduced called the Aether Foundation which seems to be working to stop Team Skull and protect the Pokemon they're hurting. It's run by some chick named Lusamine. I don't trust them one bit, I just know there's something iffy about them.

Team Skull also have some enforcer bloke called Gladion.

Zygarde's cores are found throughout the game and stored in something called the Zygarde Cube, which looks nothing like a cube. I imagine this is how Zygarde builds up it's formes.

Edited by Glen-i