N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

Goron_3

Ahhh, that's not far from Meltdown where they do Smash some eves - had I known/realised I should have got in touch when I went up there!

Never realised there were Smash events so close to where I live. If you ever plan on going again I'll come along as well.

Cool, if it's ok with you @Zell would i be able to drop a bag up yours before heading to the meet?

You're welcome to, though you might want to check what station you're getting in to because my house is a bit off the beaten track. You can if you get here early enough though we will most likely be gone by about 11-12.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never realised there were Smash events so close to where I live. If you ever plan on going again I'll come along as well.

Yep! Meltdown does Smash every monday iirc, think it's PM/Smash4 and Melee/Smash4 alternating weeks(so always Sm4sh, PM/Melee alternating). People ain't messing there though - no place for a filthy casual like me! Except spectating/being fodder that is.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Meltdown last night - didn't realise they did Smash! Seemed like it's totally about League of Legends/WoW etc. Cool people there, though.

We also went to Scenario/Loading Bar in Stoke Newington where we played a lot of Smash/MK8. Maybe it'd be an idea to book a table there for the N-E Meet? It had awesome (but pricy) cocktails!

Newest_Menu-2.jpg

You're welcome to, though you might want to check what station you're getting in to because my house is a bit off the beaten track. You can if you get here early enough though we will most likely be gone by about 11-12.

I'm aiming to be in London for 9am, getting into Paddington. What's the nearest station to where you are, should be able to get somewhere near you by 10am

I should point out at this stage that the meet is actually happening in Hyde Park and not my house. :p

This gonna be so good.

5 player Mario Chase (Nintendo Land) must be done!

Bring it bruv, I don't have a copy of Nintendo Land.