NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - April 1st - 11pm BST

Is this due to be WiiU or 3DS centric? Or mixed?

It is mixed :) Wii U & 3DS, no NX or mobile.

Let the longest day at work now commence. :( Hopefully the hype train will help the day go faster. :yay:

I don't have too much to look forward to, Nintendowise, as I've gotten a new gaming PC and have a backlog to keep me company for maybe five years, but even so a new Nintendo Direct always gets me super hyped and in a really good mood!

Still, just waiting to be disappointed :P.

Let the longest day at work now commence. :( Hopefully the hype train will help the day go faster. :yay:

tumblr_mdy9i2XvSl1rpymsbo1_500.gif

It never ends

I don't expect anything amazing. A look at MK8's DLC will probably be the highlight for me. Everything else we've seen before. It's too close to E3 for a huge surprise in a Direct I suspect. The Treehouse Live event after the presentation, they might as well have said it's Splatoon. It has to be and that's the kind of thing I'm talking about where there's no surprises. I'll gratefully take them if there are any though. While it's a great game, I don't want things like a Super Mario Sunshine HD remake, it was something talked about long ago. I'd prefer original games and I can still remember SMS vividly though it's over a decade since I played it. Twilight Princess is maybe a remake I'd like but is it really necessary? It would need a couple of tweaks like padding out the vast world with a few more things to do.

I wonder if we will see anything of FAST Racing Neo? Part of me still hopes Nintendo stepped in and help them repackage it as F-Zero. :D

Tru enough :P. Here in Norway it doens't seem to be the case though, as I see a lot of them in stores. Don't think they're selling as well as in the UK. Maybe I ought to get some of the more rare ones and just store them...

Btw, if anyone is up for some Pre-Direct/Post-direct Smashing today, give me a quote in the SmashBros online meet up thread :). Could be a great way to bulid up hype AND let out some steam :D. If not, I'll just do something else :P.

That Mewtwo figure is so bad it's nearly believable except I seen it nearly 2 months ago.

If there is a Mewtwo amiibo, I assume it will unlock the character for those who didn't get the DLC via the Club Nintendo promo.

I don't know how much they cost - I just know that £15 for one character is a bit too steap in my eyes (this is the price in Denmark for amiibo).

I don't know how much they cost - I just know that £15 for one character is a bit too steap in my eyes (this is the price in Denmark for amiibo).

Considering they offered 16 tracks, 6 characters and a loads of new cars in MK8 for 12 quid I doubt it'll be £15 for one Smash character.

Yeah, I don't think so either. I'm just saying that it'd be too expensive if they did that. At least if that was the only way of obtaining him. But how would that work then - would you have to scan the amiibo every time you would like to play as Mewtwo? Otherwise you could just borrow one from someone and scan him to get him permanently.

Nah, I don't think it'll happen.

Considering they offered 16 tracks, 6 characters and a loads of new cars in MK8 for 12 quid I doubt it'll be £15 for one Smash character.

He was saying if you had to buy an amiibo to unlock mew two it'd be too expensive not that it'd be £15.

They won't lock mew two behind an amiibo.A few quid tops.

Here's hoping for a DLC rollout for smash too, though personally I'd prefer stages and challenges than characters. More than enough thanks!

MK DLC info would be good and an early May release.

Other than that it's just going to be looking at the same old games that they show every single bloody direct that never seem to get released and no doubt ANOTHER platformer.

I don't really want N64 on VC, I'd rather they remaster some of these classics and add online muliplayer.

And for the love of God, announce some positive 3rd party news, I mean are they just sitting there watching all the 3rd parties jumping ship and not doing anything about it.

Pretty depressing that a little over 2 years into the Wii U and with Zelda starting to look like it's being held back, the only think I'm interested in is a DLC pack.

Endless_ocean_zps3f3232d6.jpg

When?

Wasn't Endless Ocean 2 one of the few games that had online co-op with voice-chat?

I would love to take a relaxing dip in the Atlantic with fellow Nyurpers in a small team akin to Monster Hunter and discuss the finer points of plastic pollution while petting whales and fleeing from sharks.

Edited by Fused King

Endless_ocean_zps3f3232d6.jpg

When?

Wasn't Endless Ocean 2 one of the few games that had online co-op with voice-chat?

I would love to take a relaxing dip in the Atlantic with fellow Nyurpers in a small team akin to Monster Hunter and discuss the finer points of plastic pollution while petting whales and fleeing from sharks.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Good god yes. Imagine Endless Ocean in glorious HD with online <3

Good god yes. Imagine Endless Ocean in glorious HD with online <3

I could think of plenty of other games that I'd prefer to see in glorious HD with online :heh:

Endless Ocean is probably up there with something like Animal Crossing as something that may interest plenty of you at E3 but wouldn't get me excited in the slightet, unfortunately.

I'm happy for them to be released for everyone else, of course, but I'm just praying that I see something for me either tonight or, much more likely, at E3 in June. It doesn't even have to be as mind-blowing as an F-Zero, Wave Race or Metroid.. a Mario Strikers or Pilotwings would do :heh:

Endless Ocean was beautiful. I bought an SD card just to put music on there as I knew that the game supported custom soundtracks. Or rather, soundtrack, as you could only play the one. Still, it was lovely swimming and listening to a few of the mellow tracks but Mogwai. :D

I'd take a third one, again with custom soundtracks (or spotify support, hnnng, wrong console, eh?) and with online co-op.

Just put a Doshin the Giant skin over Project Giant Robot, mix in a little Blast Corps and I would ask them friendly to be quiet and accept my payment :)

Just been for lunch and snapped up a £15 eShop card in the hope that something good gets dropped tonight...

Just been for lunch and snapped up a £15 eShop card in the hope that something good gets dropped tonight...

You're going to spend 15,- on bombs???