Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Serebii

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another third party game.

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated Rime, the formerly Sony-owned PlayStation 4-exclusive from Tequila Works, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

When we last heard from Rime, Tequila Works had announced that it partnered with Greybox and Six Foot to publish the game in 2017. More details are due out in early 2017.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/rime-rated-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc-brazil

It seems Nintendo have filed/renewed the trademark for Excite Truck. Could both this and Wave Race ( same happened for this recently ) be making a return on the Switch? Hopefully.

I LOVED Excite Truck on the Wii and it would be amazing to see it make a return. :yay:

It's an incredible game. I got it a few months after launch and was hooked :D The music, the circuits.....<3 I seem to recall Canada being my favourite.

A sequel in HD would rock and I actually think it would be the perfect game for the joy-cons, especially if they do have motion control.

With the Nintendo Switch you can take gaming anywhere - On a plane, on the train, to a party! Why not the after life?

As for Excite Bots Flink - that game was fantastic! A really great sequel, though there were moments where I thought they'd perhaps taken things a bit too far wheras Excite Truck was the perfect mix of racing and tricks. Nintendo pushed me to do naughty things with my Wii in order to play it sadly.

With the Nintendo Switch you can take gaming anywhere - On a plane, on the train, to a party! Why not the after life?

As for Excite Bots Flink - that game was fantastic! A really great sequel, though there were moments where I thought they'd perhaps taken things a bit too far wheras Excite Truck was the perfect mix of racing and tricks. Nintendo pushed me to do naughty things with my Wii in order to play it sadly.

I tried to be a good man and wait for Nintendo to see some sense and release the damn thing in Europe. Still massively surprised that they didn't bother. Why go to all of that effort to make the game and not release it?! It's not like ExciteTruck was panned either; the fans loved it!

One great thing about ExciteTruck that I can't recall being in any other Nintendo game (although my memory isn't great) was the fact you could use your own music in game. Oh how I wanted that more.

I'm pretty sure Endless Ocean allowed you to do this, too. It was a really cool feature at the time. It wasn't an easy or ideal solution though as the playback options were extremely limited. Thank god for Spotify on PS4. I'm expecting Switch to have some options with this...

One great thing about ExciteTruck that I can't recall being in any other Nintendo game (although my memory isn't great) was the fact you could use your own music in game. Oh how I wanted that more.

That worked really well! I also liked that you weren't limited to just casually listening but you could set specific songs to specific levels and it'd remember next time. The one stage will always remind me of Rick Astley now even though that SD card with my music is long gone/lost

Excite Truck was good. But I'd much prefer a new Excite Bike personally; especially after playing it again on VC!

I would be interested to see a new Excite Bike just to see how they do it on a modern console.

They should just give the WiiWare version a HD makeover, slap in some party chat goodness and they would have a winner on their hands.