N-Europe

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Retro_Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nobody in Ireland selling it. Gamestop have a pre order for €60 and a release date in December, good luck with that.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Wii U/Games/46663/mario-vs-donkey-kong

You'll need to copy the link. Sad, but then I don't care for the game and neither did the reviewers.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/mario-vs-donkey-kong-tipping-stars

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/mario-vs-donkey-kong-tipping-stars

Edited by Wii

Sad, but then I don't care for the game.

A vitally important statement to make for the seventh time, just in case H-o-T needed to know that. I know youre the most insular poster on here (look it up) but links to Irish retailers and prices in Euros don't help 95% of people on this site.

I've no need to look anything up and it's spelt you're not youre. You clearly need grammar lessons more than I do. You really are an obnoxious person, your post had nothing to do with the game, just another attack on my post and I think that's it now, I've had enough and I'm finally reporting you.

I can only say what I see from my end. I've seen no in store promotion for the game anywhere, I was in Gamestop and Smyths over the weekend. Even Smyths have no mention of it and they have Kirby up for pre order and that's a May release. Argos could be selling it but their links only go live on the day of a games release.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

@Ronnie and @Wii your constant petty bickering really is such a drag. *sigh*

Would you ever do something about him then? I got a ridiculous permanent infraction for something which you know all about and don't think I've forgotten about that either. Which was practically ignored when I took it to a higher level.

What was the point of his post other than to attack me as usual which he'll keep doing because ye do nothing about it?

I've got every right to defend myself and I will.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Would you ever do something about him then? I got a ridiculous permanent infraction for something which you know all about and don't think I've forgotten about that either. Which was practically ignored when I took it to a higher level.

What was the point of his post other than to attack me as usual which he'll keep doing because ye do nothing about it?

I've got every right to defend myself and I will.

You're as bad as each other. If we punish one we're going to have to punish the other so be careful what you wish for.

Both of you add each other to your ignore lists.

You're as bad as each other. If we punish one we're going to have to punish the other so be careful what you wish for.

Both of you add each other to your ignore lists.

Unbelievable. :confused:

He is on my ignore list but when someone clogs up your notifications with quotes it becomes hard to ignore them.

Check out the Xenoblade X thread. You've got to hear this music.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1741306#post1741306

European online features are now live, ahead of the launch at midnight. I never got round to finishing the awesome stage I had planned. I suck at creativity, I much prefer playing others levels

Miiverse etc. are shared with US. No region locking :)

Edited by Serebii

I haven't. Didn't really enjoy the last Mario vs DK that much, and I've got so many other games on the go at the moment anyway.

You enjoying it?

Yeah.

Thankfully it's nothing like the last one, but more like the two that came before, back in 2D :)

Nope, I hate this gameplay style the M Vs DK has gone to. Which is a shame, because I loved the first one.

Yeah, it's not a bad series, but just not for me. I had some fun making my own levels, but the core gameplay just isn't that engaging; it doesn't really wrack your brain even, it just feels like busywork. Also it is ridiculously stale at this point and basically hasn't evolved at all since Minis on the Move on DSiware.

If you follow me on Miiverse, check my stage out...people are finding it tricky

zlCfzTIva8wIzEoJ3o

For those not in the know, sharing is done rather nicely.

There are various options in game to search via Popular, Friends/Followed Players and Latest (as well as Nintendo developed ones). You can also select players profiles and see their other stages.

That's not all, though. When you're playing the game and go into the Miiverse community, there's a small button on any post that's a stage (stages are shared in Miiverse community) which loads the stage up for you in an instant. If this is how they do it in Mario Maker, I'll be very happy.

Edited by Serebii

Finally got a boxed copy!

image_zpsl2d0ca6q.jpg

Huzzah! One of us.

Give my stage a go :) It's tricky but worth it

The only problem with the online sharing is the abundance of "free stars" ones. I'm fine when they do something interesting, but otherwise ergh