Football Season 2014/2015

Dog-amoto

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://vine.co/v/OE5UA5lWDYH

The zombies are coming, leg it!

Welp, Bradford and Reading get a replay after a scrappy 0-0 draw and Villa do the double on West Brom within a week, though the Villa fans who invaded the pitch before full time ruined it, the Club will get a hefty fine you'd wager.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Don't be silly, if history has taught us anything, it is that Arsenal will be thoroughly humiliated, thus derailing the rest of their season. It is practically a universal constant.

Just missing the part where we just about clinch 4th and celebrate like we've won the league.

I'm not feeling positive about tonight, missed out on going because of work too.

What I hope will happen: We play really well and put three past Arsenal with Di Maria scoring or having a hand in each of the goals.

What I think will happen: We play an average game and will get lucky with a 1-0 or a 2-1 victory.

Not sure how tonight will go. We're unpredictable and I think we'll no doubt raise our game tonight. We need to have more attempts on goal and Di Maria needs to get into the game.

A couple of nice dives from Di Maria and Januzaj, but the best dives were those from De Gea. He's turned into a brilliant keeper and if Man United make top 4, he'll be one of the main reasons!

Edited by nekunando

So angry at that second half performance.

We were alright in the first half. Carrick looked terrible in the second half, worryingly bad and so far off the pace it was unbelievable. Valencia...the most one-footed, one-trick pony that I have ever seen making a basic mistake that even schoolkids don't make. Smalling isn't much better.

Di Maria deserved to go. No questions about it. Fucking seething that Januzaj went down when he was in a very good position.

We made it so easy for Arsenal tonight. They deserved the win but we sabotaged it ourselves with suicidal defending and stupid ill-discipline. I'm tired of watching us play the ball between the defenders and the keeper only to do nothing with the ball and lose it. This isn't how we should be playing football.

Michael Oliver man of the match performance second half. He'd never had played like that in front of Fergie.

Match was fairly even, but in the second half everything seemed to go our way. Shocked by the result but over the moon with it. Should be guaranteed a Semi final ticket, off to Wembley again!

Michael Oliver man of the match performance second half. He'd never had played like that in front of Fergie.

There have been some awful performances by referees in the last couple of years but Michael Oliver should quite rightly be applauded for an excellent display. He controlled the game superbly and wasn't afraid to make the big decisions :smile:

Man U were embarassing on so many levels, there manager is embarasskng, their quality is embarassing, but the most shameful, embarassing thing of all was the level of diving, do Maria dived shortly before that,even young when he got fouled dived, it's disgusting.... Man U really are easy to hate in their current set up. If be so angry and upset if I was a Man U fan.

Still wish they won tonight.... And obviously arsenal get the easiest draw to reach the final.... Come on Sherwood!

That was an enjoyable game. Man of the Match was between Oliver and De Gea. Only for De Gea it could have been 4 - 1. He's had an outstanding year and has saved United on so many occasions. Di Maria what an idiot and that may hasten his exit. I have to say it was embarrassing the level of diving from Man U. Bellerin most likely would have got a second yellow but United were unsporting in not putting out the ball when Cazorla was injured which the ref probably took into account. Arsenal defended well.After De Gea, Fellaini was Uniteds next best player. I haven't heard what Van Gaal has had to say but it's no doubt cringe.

Man U were embarassing on so many levels, there manager is embarasskng, their quality is embarassing, but the most shameful, embarassing thing of all was the level of diving, do Maria dived shortly before that,even young when he got fouled dived, it's disgusting.... Man U really are easy to hate in their current set up. If be so angry and upset if I was a Man U fan.

Still wish they won tonight.... And obviously arsenal get the easiest draw to reach the final.... Come on Sherwood!

Say's the man who's team had Gareth Bale in it :)

Don't agree with the red card for Ibrahimovic. Oscar was just as bad, looked 50/50 ish. Another game spoilt. And after Moaninho's moaning about PSG'S supposed rough tackling it probably played a factor. And Oscar's theatrics. He's fine now. Surprise, surprise.

Looking at half-time Ibrahimovic attempted to pull out, led with his shins. Oscar rolling around like a pansy and the reaction from the Chelsea players and fans didn't help. Chelsea could have had a penalty and though it's not clear it appears Luiz elbowed Costa.

PSG deserve to go through. 10 men for most of the game, had the better chances, corners have been Chelsea's undoing. Stupid handball from Silva gave them a glimmer. Typical Moaninho tactics when they get a lead, twice in the lead, twice went negative. Oh and Costa should have been sent off.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

We deserved to go out after playing such negative football against 10 men. Terrible!

Yeah, terrible performance by you guys. Cracking match for the neutral fan though.

I have to agree with the Souness rant at half time, the game has become a joke with the amount of diving and acting that is going on now. The refs have a hard enough job already without players rolling around on the floor.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!