Middlesbrough v Birmingham City

Millwall v Leeds United

Nottingham Forest v Blackpool

Watford v Bolton Wanderers

Wigan Athletic v Reading

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City

Edited by Dog-amoto

Football, football football FOOTBALL!

Don't we normally start a new thread once the fixtures are announced?

Manchester United's first nine fixtures are against Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Everton, West Brom and Chelsea. Have to say that seven of those are winnable (not saying we will win them all though :p ) and then both the Everton and Chelsea games are at home.

Perfect opportunity to get off to a good start and get some confidence in the squad before the tougher games start to come. Of course we'll have to wait and see what kind of signing van Gaal makes but I'm hoping we can get back into the top four.

Could be a potentially tricky first 3 games for us. Confident we can still get off to a good start, though. Another 5-0 at Shite Hart Lane to come @dazzybee? :)

Football, football football FOOTBALL!

Don't we normally start a new thread once the fixtures are announced?

Erm...I did... :heh:

Could be a potentially tricky first 3 games for us. Confident we can still get off to a good start, though. Another 5-0 at Shite Hart Lane to come @dazzybee? :)

I don't think so do you? Liverpool won't be as strong and Spurs won't be so naive!

Obviously it depends on what happens in the transfer market, but any early predictions?!

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Spurs

4. Man U

5. Arsenal

6. Liverpool

:D

Erm...I did... :heh:

I don't believe you.

RobinWilliams_whatyearisit.jpg

I don't think so do you? Liverpool won't be as strong and Spurs won't be so naive!

Obviously it depends on what happens in the transfer market, but any early predictions?!

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Spurs

4. Man U

5. Arsenal

6. Liverpool

:D

Why won't we be just as strong? We're going to strengthen significantly. Laughable that you're putting the spuds 3rd and us 6th. What world do you live in?! :p

I think we will challenge for the title again, just hope we can go one better.

Why won't we be just as strong? We're going to strengthen significantly. Laughable that you're putting the spuds 3rd and us 6th. What world do you live in?! :p

I think we will challenge for the title again, just hope we can go one better.

Absolutely no chance, the season before you finished 6th, that's your place. You have one world class player who I don't think will be playing for you next year, plus you'll have europe to compete with, your squad is way too weak to handle it. Last season you played over 10 games less than the rest of us, that's why you did so well - Suarez and less games; both of which won't benefit you this season.

Absolutely no chance, the season before you finished 6th, that's your place. You have one world class player who I don't think will be playing for you next year, plus you'll have europe to compete with, your squad is way too weak to handle it. Last season you played over 10 games less than the rest of us, that's why you did so well - Suarez and less games; both of which won't benefit you this season.

You have 0 world class players. Last season's squad would struggle, but like I said we are addressing that.

If 6th is Liverpools place, then I dread to think where you belong. 9th/10th? ;)

I love Dazzy. He's essentially the old school "it'll be our turn next year" Liverpool fan, except with Spurs. :p

I'm expecting us to do much better this year under King Louis. I reckon we'll get top 4, but we'll be a way off the title.

1. Chelsea

2. City

3. United.

4. Not sure, it's between Liverpool and Arsenal, depending on how much both strengthen in the summer.

I think Liverpool will get into the top 4, again, possibly. Although, I can't imagine Arsenal dropping out of it either. 5 or 6 teams into 4 places just doesn't go, so somebody has to miss out. I can't see Spurs getting there with the competition around us. I can see us improving. So, hmm. It'll be another exciting season, I think.

I reckon City might have a crappy season (for them) and only get 3rd or 4th, with either Arsenal or Liverpool filling in the gap. So that's:

Chelsea

Man U

Arsenal

City

Liverpool

Burnley

Spurs

I'll say:

Liverpool

Chelsea

City

Arsenal

United

Everton

Spuds

Haha, one lucky season and everyone thinks Liverpool are going to repeat it, you've been average for years for a reason. Suarez to real and you'll be back battling for a Europa spot.

Man U should do great, they've got an easy start to ease the new manager and system, and like Liverpool don't have Europa so will play loads of less games.

Chelsea

Manchester City

Liverpool

Arsenal

Manchester United

Everton

Chelsea

Manchester City

Liverpool

Arsenal

Manchester United

Everton

Nob.......

Good work creating the new topic.

Instead of making wild predictions without evening knowing what the squads of each side will be. I'm going to bitch about the twats at the FA only giving us 26k tickets for the Community Shield. A glorified friendly in the national stadium and the fans are getting fucked over again. Thanks!

Go on. Make a wild prediction.

You know you want to.

1 - Liverpool

2 - Chelsea

3 - Man City

4 - Arsenal

5 - Crystal Palace

6 - Everton

7 - Stoke

8 - Man united

9 - Sunderland

10 - Newcastle

11 - Tottenham

12 - Burnley

13 - Villa

14 - Southampton

15 - Swansea

16 - Hull

17 - West Ham

18 - QPR

19 - Leicester

20 - WBA

----------------------

Liverpool need a left back (Moreno), 2 x back up strikers (Got lambert already) and a world class center back. Last season wasnt a fluke and with BR in charge and some money available we will go the distance. The real threat is Chelsea, it will be interesting to see who else they sign this summer.

Cup winners?

League Cup - Manchester United

FA Cup - Liverpool

Champions League - Chelsea or Bayern

Europa League - Arsenal

Arsenal to go out in the group stages but win the Europa league, Liverpool to go out in the last 16.

Edited by Esequiel

Go on. Make a wild prediction.

You know you want to.

Don't tempt me bob!

We should do proper predictions, and then assign points based on how close everyone got to the final predictions.

The winner would then become the Mystic Meg.

Good work creating the new topic.

Instead of making wild predictions without evening knowing what the squads of each side will be. I'm going to bitch about the twats at the FA only giving us 26k tickets for the Community Shield. A glorified friendly in the national stadium and the fans are getting fucked over again. Thanks!

You ought to be getting used to being fucked over by the FA now. We are haha.

I'm going to post what I said in the WORLD CUP thread -

------

"This is what happens when you play so many liverpool players.

This is the worst England I've ever seen in my life time. I said this before the tournament how bad we were, have we had a bad a back 5 as this? No. Same with midfield. Gerrard is our best player there and he's past it and a quarter as good as he was in his prime. And Sturridge our main striker.... hilarious!! We've had Linkeker, Sherringham, Shearer, Owen... and now all we have is Sturridge... Tragic...

Welbeck and Henderson are so bad... I have to laugh or I'd just be so angry at how that clueless manager selected them in this squad... Huddlestone would be perfect in this set up. Lallana would be infinitely better in the middle. SOME creativity!!

Oh well. I knew we were awful, there's just something painful about the predictability of it all!!"

The reason is it shows my point, LIVERPOOL ARE SO AVERAGE!!! Hodgson, like the idiot he is and like far too many people, have been fooled by Liverpools success this season, without Suarez they are average at best - this England team has 5 liverpool players starting, and their new super striker on as a sub, and they are not good enough. Johnson and Henderson - awful, Sterling - lots of ability, but too inconsistent, Gerrard - good, but still past it, Sturridge - good, not great, Lambert - Southampton is his level

Take away Suarez, add in Champions League and I think Liverpool will struggle for top 6 without some MAJOR reinforcements, and if Lambert is the level they're aiming at then GOOD LUCK!!!

PS Welbeck makes Heskey look amazing!!

You ought to be getting used to being fucked over by the FA now. We are haha.

That would involve getting to cup finals. :P