NEurope
Cube

Star Fox Zero

If I'm not mistaken, that muddy look for Star Fox 64 is just the N64 Virtual Console's horrible darkness issue.

Na, Starfox 64 is actually like that.

To get round the Super FX issue, they should just port the game

Hell, they should do a port of Star Fox 1 & 2.

Hell, they should do a port of Star Fox 1 & 2.

Maybe a hidden unlock in Star Fox Zero?

Starfox 2 being legitimately unlocked and playable in Zero would be absolutely insane. Please!

Has anyone else got this starfox email from Nintendo with Italian text?? (at least I presume it is Italian)

Has anyone else got this starfox email from Nintendo with Italian text?? (at least I presume it is Italian)

Just send this back to them:

giphy.gif

amiibo unlock revealed

Oh that looks damn cool.

3R6SNZW.png

He mentions it can lock onto two enemies at once but takes three times as much damage compared to the normal Arwing.

Star Fox Zero - Video from review copy + plus Falco amiibo unlock revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6WXVUim8I

Another one:

StarFox Zero Wonder-Con 2016 Demo Hands On

I only watched a tiny little bit so that I don't spoil too much but I'm getting so excited for this :hehe: It looks great :yay:

Love it. Perfectly bite sized amiibo use, as usual.

yeah. I like when it is handled this way, you get something new but it also adds a challenge. Much like Splatoon giving you new gear but also gives you challenges to play.

Star Fox Zero - Video from review copy + plus Falco amiibo unlock revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6WXVUim8I

Another one:

StarFox Zero Wonder-Con 2016 Demo Hands On

This sounds like it is shaping up to be a pretty good game. Impressions keep getting better and better and I'm actually really looking forward to it! I don't know why but I tend to get more excited about games that do something new or have some controversy around them - and this has had a fair bit of discussion and misgivings about it.

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it, especially now it's looking much better and the visuals have had a real polish!

Yeah I'm actually really looking forward to it in a way I haven't for some time now! closest was mario kart 8 recently.

I started playing starfox 64 for the first time ever thanks to vc (yeah I have never played it before!)

Actually I agree with my first impressions, I don't enjoy the controls, I preferred the feel of the original... however I am enjoying it a lot more than first time - I played it about 30 seconds and quit, having decided not to invest in an N64.. haha along with the atrocity that was mario kart 64 :p I know over half of the forum love the N64 but for me it is the number one disappointing Nintendo console... the only game on it that I genuinely enjoyed was smash bros... which even to this day is my joint favourite iteration (haha.. because I could make Pikachu perform the triangle of death - something I've been unable to do in any of the sequels!!)

Interesting thing is in that WonderCon demo, it seems like he stopped using the motion control around 7 minutes in...

Interesting thing is in that WonderCon demo, it seems like he stopped using the motion control around 7 minutes in...

In the comments on the video someone asked about this. The uploader said the demonstrator's on the stand mentioned motion controls can be disabled...

Hmm, have the games ordered sperately at Nintendo with the free cap. What would I prefer, the cap or a steel tin...

So apparently pressing the Y button will lock the reticule in old-school aiming mode, eliminating the need for motion controls... however to master the game, you're gonna have to tilt that Gamepad.

Was expecting pure motion controls, so pleasantly surprised with this news. Guess someone at Nintendo had the Smart Bombs to say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT" to Miyamoto.

http://www.mmoga.com/Nintendo/Wii-U/Star-Fox-Zero-Wii-U-Download-Code.html

Not sure how reliable that site is... also trying to decide if going digital is worth £6... I never trade in games so that's not an issue to me.. but it's a case of buy 5 games for the price of 6... kinda doesn't feel so good. Plus with physical media games I can share/swap with all 2 of the people I know who own a Wii U :D

buuut... first of all I was wondering if anyone knows if this mmoga.com is trustworthy??

Not sure how reliable that site is... also trying to decide if going digital is worth £6...

No idea on the site in question, but for the sake of just over five pounds, you might as well stick with the physical release. : peace:

I must be missing something - why get a digital release when the physical version is cheaper at the game collection (under 30) and shopto (32.85)?

I must be missing something - why get a digital release when the physical version is cheaper at the game collection (under 30) and shopto (32.85)?

Laziness. atm splatoon is in the wii U, and it's just about the only game I play off disc because I really am that lazy that the thought of switching discs puts me off switching game. When I got MK8 as a digital copy to make up for the physical one coming late, I ditched the physical copy because I knew I would never use it.

I am considering getting the limited edition for £47... not sure the guard game is worth £17 to me though...

So apparently pressing the Y button will lock the reticule in old-school aiming mode, eliminating the need for motion controls... however to master the game, you're gonna have to tilt that Gamepad.

Was expecting pure motion controls, so pleasantly surprised with this news. Guess someone at Nintendo had the Smart Bombs to say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT" to Miyamoto.

To be honest, that sounds like a Miyamoto thing

Laziness. atm splatoon is in the wii U, and it's just about the only game I play off disc because I really am that lazy that the thought of switching discs puts me off switching game. When I got MK8 as a digital copy to make up for the physical one coming late, I ditched the physical copy because I knew I would never use it.

I am considering getting the limited edition for £47... not sure the guard game is worth £17 to me though...

Yeah I'm much the same. I feel I'd play certain games more if I had them digitally downloaded