NEurope
Retro_Link

Bloodborne

Hats off to them for not going all 'from the people that brought you demon souls, dark souls and dark souls 2'.

Free Bloodborne theme for your PS4, because everyone likes free stuff! :)

PBGA-HJNC-LQ99

Free Bloodborne theme for your PS4, because everyone likes free stuff! :)

PBGA-HJNC-LQ99

Yup, free stuff ftw.

Seeing how The Order was judged as a 5 hour game, i'm hoping that Bloodborne doesn't fall into this category.

Yup, free stuff ftw.

Seeing how The Order was judged as a 5 hour game, i'm hoping that Bloodborne doesn't fall into this category.

Edge have played 40 hours and haven't completed it so it should get 10/10!!!

Edge have played 40 hours and haven't completed it so it should get 10/10!!!

Bloodborne could be Sony's Sunset Overdrive, they've had the Ryse (in The Order). Bring on the 27th!!.

Bloodborne could be Sony's Sunset Overdrive

Many people would argue that Sunset Overdrive was to Sony's Infamous.

Anyway, hope not. I haven't played Sunset Overdrive and while it looks kinda good, it doesn't look amazing, while I firmly hope this game is awesome.

Many people would argue that Sunset Overdrive was to Sony's Infamous.

Anyway, hope not. I haven't played Sunset Overdrive and while it looks kinda good, it doesn't look amazing, while I firmly hope this game is awesome.

True, i was thinking in terms of hypped games being good (Sunset) and bad (Ryse) Here's hoping it's a great game none the less, looking forward to it.

The edge preview in this months magazine seemed awfully positive for it.

The edge preview in this months magazine seemed awfully positive for it.

I picked it up this morning before work and they're gushing over it!

I'm looking forward to this game despite having no background whatsoever in Dark Souls or similar games. It doesn't look like my type of game but will give this a chance.

Also at my work, they're having a Bloodborne launch event next Thursday with drinks, food and booths to play it! Should be fun!

I picked it up this morning before work and they're gushing over it!

I'm looking forward to this game despite having no background whatsoever in Dark Souls or similar games. It doesn't look like my type of game but will give this a chance.

Also at my work, they're having a Bloodborne launch event next Thursday with drinks, food and booths to play it! Should be fun!

Yeah I'm in the same boat never played a dark souls game but seriously looking froward to this and getting stuck right into it!

So who's definitely buying this on Day 1 and who's waiting on reviews and/or a price drop?

I'm considering it but I never finished Dark Souls so I'm basically waiting on confirmation that this isn't just the same as those games even if they are highly regarded, something about them obviously didn't click with me.

Bloodborne looks awesome but it has left me questioning if I'll actually play it to completion or not, if it's a short game I might as well wait no matter how good it is.

So who's definitely buying this on Day 1 and who's waiting on reviews and/or a price drop?

Already pre-ordered the Collectors Edition : peace:

Won't be able to play the game until the 28th, though :( Two exams (on the 25th and 27th) in the way...:blank:

Its currently 48 squid on Amazon which I'm not wanting to play but will but I am hoping to get it as soon as it's launched, hunt around for prices.

Already pre-ordered the Collectors Edition : peace:

Won't be able to play the game until the 28th, though :( Two exams (on the 25th and 27th) in the way...:blank:

Hot damn, how do you afford all these collector's editions? :heh:

Hot damn, how do you afford all these collector's editions? :heh:

Got a nice tax refund earlier this year. :p

Just to be clear: I got the collectors edition which is only 10€ more than the standard edition.

That nightmare edition wasn't worth the 129€ in my opinion.

I'll be getting it day one - am off of uni for a few weeks so need something to do!

I'm considering it but I never finished Dark Souls so I'm basically waiting on confirmation that this isn't just the same as those games even if they are highly regarded, something about them obviously didn't click with me.

Bloodborne looks awesome but it has left me questioning if I'll actually play it to completion or not, if it's a short game I might as well wait no matter how good it is.

I've never played a Dark Souls game and I have no idea what to expect with Bloodborne. I'm going to hold off and wait for a price drop and I'll gauge from the reactions on here whether or not I'll pick it up.

I've got a bit of that fear of the unknown. If I come back in a month's time and everyone is pumped about it, I'll go for it.

I'm in day one, love the souls games and challenge they offer, can't wait!

I'm going for a From Software love in. I'm getting Boodborne on the 27th and the following week getting Dark Souls 2 which I never finished on the PS3 and the PS4 version has all the DLC and is 1080p 60 FPS (£31 on Amazon).

Edited by Cookyman

I'm day one for this, it's the main reason I got my PS4, really hope it's the first game this gen to fully live up to its hype!

I know it's apparently quite difficult, like Dark Souls (which I haven't played yet) but will it be frustratingly difficult, do you reckon? Will I end up smashing my face against the wall?