N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

It wasnt an intentional one no. I dont know if Lonk originally came from there or not. Its just something @Goafer showed me earlier this year.

Nope, I was mistaken. I was thinking of Lunk.

Check it out if you haven't, Cyanide and happiness lunk, it cracks me up.

Want me to check it out next time I'm in central (probably next weekend)?

Yeah if you can, you can get logo mini figure cases that can be wall mountable and they make great display pieces, if those could do the same for amiibo it would be awesome

Yeah if you can, you can get logo mini figure cases that can be wall mountable and they make great display pieces, if those could do the same for amiibo it would be awesome

Logo? The TV channel? ;)

Where the bloody hell did the Pit get the baseball bat from? No one stood a chance against that! :laughing:

Confused! :wtf:

You can feed your amiibo items which upgrade their stats, some also come with abilities. Stuff like better jump height, health regeneration and holding certain items at the beginning of matches.

You can feed your amiibo items which upgrade their stats, some also come with abilities. Stuff like better jump height, health regeneration and holding certain items at the beginning of matches.

Ahhh ok thanks.

Unsure how I feel about that...! :blank:

Ahhh ok thanks.

Unsure how I feel about that...! :blank:

I like it, it adds a lot of randomness and entertainment. The actual final turned out completely differently, I think Pit just got extremely lucky in the other game. Here's the 'proper' final, both players agreed to have a team 2 vs 2 match as each had 2 in the final. Only 2 amiibo per person were allowed, I guess they trained theirs a lot better than everyone else!

That was more like it.

Urgh, I need to buy Smash Bros don't I?

I might nip into town tomorrow morning before my dentist appointment (ugh, dentist ha) and pick it up.

I've got such an urge to play it and will definitely get online with it if people are still playing it online?

I've just realised this is the amiibo thread and not the Smash one ha, sorry for thread hijacking people!

On the thread topic - I just saw the Dr. Mario amiibo that's due out. I absolutely love it!

I'd definitely buy that.

I just got back from GAME about an hour or so ago (picked up Smash Bro for Wii U) and whilst I was there I was perusing the amiibo stand.

They had a good number of amiibo figures on display.

Off top of my head they had Link, Samus, Peach, Pikachu, Kirby, Little Mac, Jigglypuff, Dark Pit, Charizard, Palutena, Ganandorf, King DeDeDe, Wario, Ike, Luigi, Zelda and Bowser. And I think that's it.

I was impressed by some (Palutena was fucking incredible detail wise) and some looked complete shit - Charizard. No detail what so ever on it which was disappointing.

I really really wanted to buy the Palutena one coz of how good it looked but didn't end up taking the plunge. I can't get over how big some of them are either I never expected them to be so chunky! Kirby in particular!

I can see how some of you are wanting them all. They're very cool I think!

Yeah the Dr. Mario one looks sweet too tbh.

It's bad but I feel the urge to collect them all now :laughing:

Though I know that is probably impossible as the majority of them aren't readily available at a decent price.

Actually, I think you're stepping in at the perfect time! Restocks are popping up and the rarity of most of them is dropping.

At least buy Peach :heh:

Yeah I love them in their packaging!

I'd want to do that too but I just do not have that kind of money to start buying 2 of the bloody things what with all of other lifes necessities and what not haha.

I may pick one up tomorrow!