NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on with this. I've sunk a load of time into it over the past month, and although it certainly has its downsides (the biggest being its repetitiveness, in my opinion), I still definitely enjoyed it. hope it's the same for you guys.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on with this. I've sunk a load of time into it over the past month, and although it certainly has its downsides (the biggest being its repetitiveness, in my opinion), I still definitely enjoyed it. hope it's the same for you guys.

I honestly can't wait to get my hands on it. Destiny is doing my head in at the moment ( stupid grinding/luck based leveling system ) so this will be a nice relief.

I'm so happy to be getting the OOT stuff as well. I'll be switching to that as soon as possible.

I'm still annoyed that after buying the LE from GAME I'm not entitled to the preorder code which people buying the standard edition get. I honestly don't know why I bother with GAME! It's my own fault, it's not like this is the first time...

Mine arrived this morning! Can't wait to get on this tonight.

please tell me you ordered from shopto because then there is hope mine will have arrived too

EDIT: God damn as i posted you post!

oh well back to waiting

The Nintendo shop. I was shocked, but very happy!

After Mario kart 8 they probably realised yodel take 5 days to deliver on the "next day delivery" option. Just in this instance it only took them a super speedy 3 days

My GAME order was dispatched at 9:30 this morning, so hopefully I'll be getting this tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Haven't been sent any DLC codes yet though.

I went with Amazon. No email or sign that they'll be dispatching it today/tonight. :(

Am I missing something. Pretty sure that when I moaned about this game not having online multi player in story mode, people on here said it would have online multi player in other modes.

What happend to that as no mention of online play in Any review.

Am I missing something. Pretty sure that when I moaned about this game not having online multi player in story mode, people on here said it would have online multi player in other modes.

Turned out the online play isn't simultaneous

It has online features, but no online mode.

Other "Links" will appear in Adventure Mode. You can't play with them directly, but it will create a harder version of the mission on that square. Beating that will give you better rewards, as well as providing a bonus to the other player.

Jose's review seems pretty fair. I'm getting it on day one but I'm not expecting too much.

The IGN review is fair I think. I'm glad I kept my money in my pocket, I'll pick it up when it's cheaper. It just seems very repetitive and Jose says it's not very challenging for 80% of the time which is how it appears. The adventure mode seems cool though. The local multiplayer looks horrendous. How do you get around those jaggies? They could have put in online multiplayer.

The IGN review is fair I think. I'm glad I kept my money in my pocket, I'll pick it up when it's cheaper. It just seems very repetitive and Jose says it's not very challenging for 80% of the time which is how it appears.

It's not very challenging for around 70% of Normal mode, but extremely challenging if you want to beat it on harder difficulty settings as well as the massive Adventure Mode.

Here's the review round up thus far:

Destructoid – 8.5 / 10

Shacknews – 8 / 10

IGN – 7 / 10

GameSpot – 8 / 10

Kotaku – “Yes”

GameTrailers – 7 / 10

Joystiq – 4 / 5

Game Informer – 8 / 10

Polygon – 5.5 / 10

GamesBeat – 85 / 100

NintendoWorldReport – 8.5 / 10

DigitalSpy – 3 / 5

Videogamer – 7 / 10

Nintendo Life – 7 / 10

CVG – 8 / 10

Eurogamer – 8 / 10

I guessed it would be repetitive, and i'm happy i didn't buy the game. That was the one thing that put me off Dynasty Warriors, basically doing the same thing over and over again.