NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

The Hyrule Warriors Legends content WILL be purchasable without the 3DS game

I already have Hyrule Warriors for Wii U and don’t plan to purchase Hyrule Warriors: Legends for Nintendo 3DS. What are my options?

Owners of Hyrule Warriors for Wii U can purchase the Wii U Only Season Pass to access upcoming downloadable content for £8.99 / €9,99, or download each pack separately for £4.49 / €4,99 each.

The Legends Character Pack, which costs £10.79 / €11.99 and will launch in summer 2016, includes Linkle, Skull Kid, Tetra, Toon Link, King Daphnes and Ganondorf’s trident weapon. This pack is not available as part of the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass. Tetra, King Daphnes, Skull Kid and Ganondorf's new trident weapon will not be available to purchase outside of this pack.

In addition to that, the Link's Awakening Pack, the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack & The A Link Between Worlds packs will be available for £4.49 / €4,99 each

Amazing news. Especially because PHANTOM HOURGLASS & SPIRIT TRACKS PACK! Playable Linebeck here we goooo!!!

Amazing news. Especially because PHANTOM HOURGLASS & SPIRIT TRACKS PACK! Playable Linebeck here we goooo!!!

If Linebeck doesn't make the cut then it will be a travesty!

He's one of the only characters who (technically) appears in both games - which I assume is likely a criteria considering the name of the pack - so surely it must be him. I'd be terribly disappointed if all we got was Niko or a Phantom... :heh:

Also, the PH&ST pack comes with a new weapon for Toon Link, too. Could it be...?

I'd love to see what they'd do with the Sand Wand from Spirit Tracks.

SandWand.png

:D

For the Links Awakening character i'm hoping it's Marin and that she'll have Bow Wow as a weapon. :D

OMG! They actually remembered that the handheld games exist! About time!

Come on Marin! Bring dat Bow Wow for walkies! :D

Great news, was getting tempted by the 3DS version. Good excuse to pick this up as I didn't finish any of the adventure maps from before......

OMG! They actually remembered that the handheld games exist! About time!

Come on Marin! Bring dat Bow Wow for walkies! :D

But Link already has Bow Wow as a weapon...

I'm still clinging on to hope that it somehow includes the Oracle games and Ricky finally gets to punch Link in the face.

That said, I would not be upset if it is Marin and Bow Wow.

Still getting the 3DS Version, I want those extra stages and the character switching. Also, there's only so long I can mooch @Dcubed's copy of the game.

Edited by Glen-i

Still getting the 3DS Version, I want those extra stages and the character switching. Also, there's only so long I can mooch @Dcubed's copy of the game.

Precisely... ;)

Dean might finally get to play his copy of the game again, or possibly even for the first time? :heh:

Rejoice! : peace:

Not that I can talk... I have my own copy of the game, which no one has borrowed and I still haven't finished it!

What's my excuse? Eh? EH? eh... oh yeah, reviews and stuff. :blank:

But still, I'm going to buy the 3DS version as well! In order to make the tower of games that I never seem to play - except for once in an angry moon - even taller still. ::shrug:

At least the limited edition comes with a compass watch, so I can at least watch all the time I don't have to play games tick away... :blush:

Soon... I will get back to playing Hyrule Warriors and many other games on a regular basis, soon! At least this version is portable which will help. :awesome: