NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

It's more fun local. Duh :p

Unfortunately thats probably the line we are gonna get. Well, that's if any journalist actually does their job and questions just what the hell is going on.

Unfortunately thats probably the line we are gonna get. Well, that's if any journalist actually does their job and questions just what the hell is going on.

You know gaming media doesn't ask the questions that need to be asked, just the ones that get the standard PR responses

You know gaming media doesn't ask the questions that need to be asked, just the ones that get the standard PR responses

I dunno, David Jenkins from Metro seemed to be doing the business at E3. He grilled Sony for the state of the Vita and his interview with Phil Spencer was pretty hard hitting.

Most gaming journalists seem to be too afraid to do their job properly these days and instead just kiss the butts of these companies and give them a free pass with easy questions.

A new playable character is to be revealed this week
Is it finally time to unleash the most awesome character from the Zelda series?...

チンクルパワー! 4GEBhrv.png

0bbcHPt.jpg

:heh:

Come on, Ricky! This game needs more boxing Kangaroos!

(I'm totally expecting a Goron/Zora character though)

Is it finally time to unleash the most awesome character from the Zelda series?...

チンクルパワー! 4GEBhrv.png

0bbcHPt.jpg

They did say it's an "unexpected" character

Three words...

Fierce

Deity

Link!

Fierce_Deity_by_Cetanu12.jpg

Has to happen surely? :D

They did say it's an "unexpected" character
I seriously doubt they've got the balls to make it Tingle though. :D

But I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised if they do. :bouncy:

Three words...

Fierce

Deity

Link!

Fierce_Deity_by_Cetanu12.jpg

Yes please. ;)

Three words...

Fierce

Deity

Link!

Considering that each character can have multiple weapons, (Link's menu showed the Sword and the Fire Rod and some question marks), I'm totally expecting Link's last one to be the Fierce Deity Mask

チンクルパワー! 4GEBhrv.png

0bbcHPt.jpg

I thought that was real for a split second. :(

I seriously doubt they've got the balls to make it Tingle though. :D

I think they do, I think he's highly likely. He got his own spin off games after all. Will be very disappointed if he's not.

Three words...

Fierce

Deity

Link!

Yes please. ;)

+1

Famitsu stuff.

First, Famitsu reveals two new playable characters. The first, as far as I can tell, might be Agitha from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. There’s also someone called “Lana”, though it’s unclear who this might be at present

Aside from playable characters, Famitsu also confirms that Argorok – who we’ve seen previously – and Zant from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be appearing in Hyrule Warriors

Two-Player co-op... presumably if other Dynasty Warrior games are anything to go by though we've yet to see any co-op footage unless I'm mistaken. But I am assuming that if this is so then surely online is a certainty?

------------

Scratch that, no online confirmed but local co-op surely. :)

page-0-15.jpg

How am I supposed to read this? This is the smallest writing/picture I've ever seen.

No online in a Nintendo game? I am shocked. Shocked to my very core.

Let's be honest, even if it did have online play you probably wouldn't be able to talk to the person your playing with anyway.

If this does end up being the case then I wanna hear what the excuse is, especially as the other games in the series have online co-op.

Nothing confirmed sadly, but there is the Nintendo Network logo on the box-art. We can but hope.

Here's how many perceive Nintendo at the moment. We have to "hope" for basic online functions and we expect there to be a compromise in some sort of way, e.g. the lack of voice chat.

Can't hold out much hope for this game doing too well either, especially as September will be all about Destiny.

I hope there isn't online in this game. One of the things I liked was the ability to switch characters at will, you'll probably be stuck with just one character if they bring in some co-op.

It was the greatest way to offer assistance, you're pimpsmacking foes and suddenly an ally (controlled by the computer in a not-so-professional manner) asks they need help. Switch to that character and deliver the beatdown personally. Glorious.

Famitsu stuff.

Agitha? Will she... have an army of bugs? Shino fans, rejoice :heh:

How am I supposed to read this? This is the smallest writing/picture I've ever seen.

N-Europe resizes large images. Just go "View Image" and Zoom it.

Famitsu stuff.

Agitha? Really? Granted it's unexpected... But two characters from Twilight Princess? I hope this isn't the case, other Zelda games exist!

N-Europe resizes large images. Just go "View Image" and Zoom it.

I had a feeling he was being sarcastic because it's so goddam big...

Even at its resized perspective it's readable.

Here's how many perceive Nintendo at the moment. We have to "hope" for basic online functions and we expect there to be a compromise in some sort of way, e.g. the lack of voice chat.

Can't hold out much hope for this game doing too well either, especially as September will be all about Destiny.

Online isn't the be-all and end-all of a game's success.

===

Impa Trailer

53a7fdf07394e.jpg

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Impa seems a bit of a heavy character which is a bit disappointing, she should be the nimblist ninja of them all... Hopefully Sheik may be included, but still.

Who's the new blue woman?

Actually the 3 goddesses would make good characters with their elemental and magic powers!

Well, bloody hell! Agitha is an actual playable character!

I mean, no-one called it! So that's something.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that there is a severe lack of playable male characters in this game so far? Don't get me wrong, nothing totally wrong with it. But Link's the only one so far! And if that demo at E3 was anything to go by, there's only 9 characters in all.

Well, bloody hell! Agitha is an actual playable character!

I mean, no-one called it! So that's something.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that there is a severe lack of playable male characters in this game so far? Don't get me wrong, nothing totally wrong with it. But Link's the only one so far! And if that demo at E3 was anything to go by, there's only 9 characters in all.

It would double development time