NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

No online in this game is preposterous. The dynasty warrior games have it, this should to. Nintendo really don't do themselves any favours!

No online in this game is preposterous. The dynasty warrior games have it, this should to. Nintendo really don't do themselves any favours!

It is a bit. But is it confirmed that there is no online, or just no mention of it?

This is my least favourite of all the games they showed. However if it is online, I could be tempted. I just don't like whoring out characters like Link and the Zelda cast for what seems like so low grade material.

It has the Nintendo Network symbol there... actually online or leaderboards?

Fact Sheet doesn't say

it has something that's online....i hope to god its co-op

but this did look an awesome side story game

Ha, I never even expected this game to be online, so I couldn't give one whether it is or not.

This is a game I'm really not interested in nit-picking about. It is what it is, I'm not that bothered about what it isn't. It's a Zelda themed slash-em-up, if it was just the usual Samurai thing I and most people probably overlook it anyway, but having Link etc and looking generally quite spectacular from the new trailer I am now very interested in this type of game.

The way I see it is these Samurai slah-em-ups on the Wii were generally considered average at best, if not a bit poor, so by my reckoning at worst this game will be no worse than them, so even if it isn't the greatest and lacks a feature here or there, it's probably still better off for being a Zelda hack and slash, I don't think we're being cheated of anything.

There's something about this game that I like the look of.

It seems like it would be pretty fun to play and I like how each character seems to have different weapons / ways to destroy things. :heh:

I also love that box art.

Definitely interested to see how this one turns out!

DID MIDNA JUST USE A HOOKSHOT TO GRAB THE MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK TO HIT AN ENEMY WITH IT?

YES, YES SHE DID! :D

And to think this is just the attention given to 1 character!

Edited by Retro_Link

Looks much more impressive than its initial reveal. They're playing as Midna at Treehouse and there's some really cool moves and cameos. I'll switch off as I don't want to spoil it too much. This is a game that screams online so I hope it's in. My interest has definitely risen for this.

DID MIDNA JUST USE A HOOKSHOT TO GRAB THE MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK TO HIT AN ENEMY WITH IT?

To be fair, that was the Great Fairy who did that.

Still totally awesome though!

This is going to be hilarious and silly!

It is a bit. But is it confirmed that there is no online, or just no mention of it?

True. But you'd think if it did, they'd say.

This is a game I'm really not interested in nit-picking about. It is what it is, I'm not that bothered about what it isn't.

I guess so, but what it is is a Dynasty Warriors game, which have online... Personally, I'll still get it anyway (there'll not be much else to play :) ), but it's worrying how much they ignore online all the time!

The extensive Demos the Treehouse has put up really has me hyped through the roof for this game.

It's soooooo cool you can play as all these different characters, and I am also grateful I am able to experience this type of game for the first time.

Edited by Fused King

BqD83gRCQAAdqC5.jpg:large

Picture of the Triforce alarm clock that is in the special boxes in Japan