NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Wow, honestly amazed at the severe lack of bees in there.

But remember, each character has multiple weapons. (Link has the Fire Rod, Master Sword, stuff like that.)

Maybe bees are just too awesome to give you straight away?

There's still hope!

I bloody well hope so! The current moveset for her looks incredibly disappointing...

I mean for godsake! They had the opportunity to literally re-create this...

BEES1.gif

... as a playable character! How could they waste an opportunity like that!?

Koei Tecmo appears to be readying another character reveal for Hyrule Warriors. The game’s official Twitter account teased that the probability of an announcement is 98%, and fans are advised to check out this week’s issue of Famitsu.

Expect the news to leak out as early as tomorrow. As always, we’ll have the news here as soon as it breaks.

Source: Nintendoeverything.com

Could it be.....could it be!

I'd be happy for almost anyone, as long as it isn't the single worst character in the entire Zelda franchise (Groose). He isn't even terrible in an enjoyable way like Tingle is.

I'd be happy for almost anyone, as long as it isn't the single worst character in the entire Zelda franchise (Groose). He isn't even terrible in an enjoyable way like Tingle is.

Oh come on, don't be such an old stick in the mud. Groose was good fun!

[/img]

What's with all the females in this game?

I think that's the specialty of some of Tecmo Koei's staff.

Fi confirmed.

BsAp9hlCMAEqmXs.jpg:large

Sexist....

Fi confirmed.

BsAp9hlCMAEqmXs.jpg:large

Screw Fi! Is that the freaking BALL AND CHAIN!?

@Dcubed! Ball and chain! YES! ALL MY YES!

I hate Fi! She has zero personality.

There's a 60% chance that's due to her literally being a sword.

I'm OK with Fi, hurt's Groose's chances, sure, but at least it's not more Twilight Princess characters.

(I really do hope someone from one of the 2D games show up, if you've been paying attention, you should know who I want)

I'm thinking she'll have a dancer like feel to her attacks, she did a lot of skating around and spinning while giving you messages in Skyward Sword, so that's what I would guess at.

Edited by Glen-i

Wren't there rumours of this having online a few days ago? I guess nothing came of that!

Wren't there rumours of this having online a few days ago? I guess nothing came of that!

What have you done?!!! :D

Yeah, some rep apparently said it had both offline and online co-op. Reps aren't really a trust worthy source and I imagine it would have been announced by now. I could be wrong though, I mean Nintendo could surprise us with a Direct and announce it there.

How many characters are normally in these games?

There are a lot of characters I barely even remember.

What have you done?!!! :D

Yeah, some rep apparently said it had both offline and online co-op. Reps aren't really a trust worthy source and I imagine it would have been announced by now. I could be wrong though, I mean Nintendo could surprise us with a Direct and announce it there.

Like to stoke the flames, there's hasn't been a fuss on these boards for MONTHS!!!

Isn't it just so weird it doesn't have online though in all seriousness? The other DW game do, why WOULDN'T they?

How many characters are normally in these games?

There are a lot of characters I barely even remember.

There's always a CRAZY amount of playable characters in the DW games. I think there was close to 80 in DW8.

There's always a CRAZY amount of playable characters in the DW games. I think there was close to 80 in DW8.

Did each of them have multiple weapons to choose from?

From what I remember from playing the older games, no. They all had a specialty. I can't imagine they have changed things too much but I could be wrong.

You make a good point though, we will probably less A LOT less characters but with more weapon options.

From what I remember from playing the older games, no. They all had a specialty. I can't imagine they have changed things too much but I could be wrong.

You make a good point though, we will probably less A LOT less characters but with more weapon options.

Still, from what we saw of the demo, Link apparently has 4 weapons.

So if we were to take that 80 characters and split it up into characters with 4 different weapons, that's 20.

I'd be fine with 20 characters.

You had new weapons but they were always of the same type (e.g. spear). And there was always an ultimate weapon. There was also a sort of limit break type bar that fills up and lets you perform a special attack, and if your weapon had the true musou ability you could do a super attack. You could also get different saddles which unlocked other horses, and they got EXP too.

I'm curious to how Fi will play. I'm expecting her to turn into a giant Master Sword and stab people.

I hope Midna will be playable in non-imp form.

After all, that form was to my understanding due to a spell put on her. Which was broken in Twilight Princess.

I hope Midna will be playable in non-imp form.

After all, that form was to my understanding due to a spell put on her. Which was broken in Twilight Princess.

We all know the reason why Midna looks like that. Although, now you make me want that as well. So I'll inevitably be disappointed when it doesn't happen.