NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Oh wow, those steelbooks were a good deal at £50, that's an absolute bargain, can't pass that one up :-)

And we're in with a chance of winning a 20th Anniversary PS4. Imagine the scenes*.

ebay

There's an error in the leaflet which comes with the Steelbook. See if you can spot it!

If I were Blade I would start with Dark Souls 3 - you have a shield in it. :heh:

Having said that, Bloodborne is one of the finest games ever made, so you really can't go wrong either way. Just stick with it when it hands your ass to you at the start.

Life is Strange is £7.89 for PS+ members. Get it snapped up! Have you played/bought this yet, @Fierce_LiNk?

He's been checking it almost daily, waiting for the price to come down. Think we'll get it at that price! Thanks. :)

He's been checking it almost daily, waiting for the price to come down. Think we'll get it at that price! Thanks. :)

Good stuff!

The first episode of Tales from the Borderlands and Resident Evil Revelations 2 is free to download.

I may as well post the link so people can have a look for themselves. :D

https://psprices.com/region-gb/index

Axiom Verge is coming up on the PSN store as 'Free' for me. I already own it and normally it says "purchased" so if you don't own it, it might be worth having a quick look.

Hm, not for me, at least not through the web store. Perhaps its the other platform's version that's available for you as "free" since it's cross-buy?

Appreciate the heads up though!

Yeah it must be that, hadn't thought of that. Hasn't happened to me before with other cross-buy titles though - unless I just haven't noticed!

Just snapped up Life is Strange and Shovel Knight, nice bargains.

I've had credit sitting in my PSN wallet for months so I may download Life is Strange and Shovel Knight in the next day or two on PS3.. unless there's something else I should be spending it on? ::shrug:

Enter the Gungeon has kept me occupied since it was released. "Just one more time" has turned into "just another eight hours".

I've had credit sitting in my PSN wallet for months so I may download Life is Strange and Shovel Knight in the next day or two on PS3.. unless there's something else I should be spending it on? ::shrug:

Invisible Inc.!

Life is Strange is £7.89 for PS+ members. Get it snapped up! Have you played/bought this yet, @Fierce_LiNk?

Yeessssssssss. I've been watching this for fucking ages and I'm jumping at that price.

Hope it delivers.

Hnnnnnnngggggg.

Hashtag WhenthefuckamIgoingtoplayallthesegames?

Yeessssssssss. I've been watching this for fucking ages and I'm jumping at that price.

Hope it delivers.

Hnnnnnnngggggg.

Hashtag WhenthefuckamIgoingtoplayallthesegames?

You could well be playing it before me. I keep getting an error code when I try to install it after taking hours to download :hmm:

I'm downloading the file again but Google suggests it may be an HDD issue. If it is, that may be it for the PS3 in my house as that'll be the second one to go :nono:

I've got the retail version sat on my shelf ready to play sometime... Along with like 10 other games :/

Digimon is on sale on PSN, but which version to get? Leaning towards the Vita version for portability. Any reason not to?

I had trouble getting Life is Strange installed on PS3. I kept getting error code 80010038 during installation and this repeated during the installation of Episodes 2 & 3. The only way I got them to work was to set them to download via the PlayStation Store on PC but not even that worked for Episode 4. With the suggested file restoration not helping the cause, I'm taking the drastic action of formatting the HDD :nono:

This better work.. and be worth it!

I had trouble getting Life is Strange installed on PS3. I kept getting error code 80010038 during installation and this repeated during the installation of Episodes 2 & 3. The only way I got them to work was to set them to download via the PlayStation Store on PC but not even that worked for Episode 4. With the suggested file restoration not helping the cause, I'm taking the drastic action of formatting the HDD :nono:

This better work.. and be worth it!

You shouldn't have to format the HDD! That sounds a little extreme, especially for a downloadable episodic game. :nono:

This is one of the reasons I don't like episodic games, more to go wrong by the sounds of it, I much prefer to buy the whole thing, on disc... this deal is tempting at that price but if you hunt around you can get a physical copy of the PS4 version for £12 - £15 so I'm sure it won't be long before it's that price or cheaper soon everywhere. :)

Anyway, this doesn't help you as you've already paid for the game but I wish you the best of luck in getting it working, I hope you don't really have to format your hard drive for it though. : peace:

You shouldn't have to format the HDD! That sounds a little extreme, especially for a downloadable episodic game. :nono:

This is one of the reasons I don't like episodic games, more to go wrong by the sounds of it, I much prefer to buy the whole thing, on disc... this deal is tempting at that price but if you hunt around you can get a physical copy of the PS4 version for £12 - £15 so I'm sure it won't be long before it's that price or cheaper soon everywhere. :)

Anyway, this doesn't help you as you've already paid for the game but I wish you the best of luck in getting it working, I hope you don't really have to format your hard drive for it though. : peace:

It's already in progress (and will be for 18 hours :hmm:)

I've had an old PS3 die with the yellow light of death so there's not that much of importance on my replacement as despite have quite a number of downloads, it's only the save data of a few games that I felt I needed to back up on a memory stick.

Following the recent Dreamcast issues, this is more frustration.. particularly after purchasing the Euro 2016 version of PES 2016 for it for only £11.49!

It's already in progress (and will be for 18 hours :hmm:)

I've had an old PS3 die with the yellow light of death so there's not that much of importance on my replacement as despite have quite a number of downloads, it's only the save data of a few games that I felt I needed to back up on a memory stick.

Following the recent Dreamcast issues, this is more frustration.. particularly after purchasing the Euro 2016 version of PES 2016 for it for only £11.49!

Ouch... :/

I hear you on the PS3 death issue, The Last of Us nearly killed my original NTSC PS3 - fans were whirring really loudly at most points in the game near the end - which is when I decided to buy a Slim PS3 still brand new boxed off eBay... it lasted about a year and a half I think, it failed during the end of my original inFamous playthrough when I was trying to play through the whole series before inFamous Second Son came out, I still managed it even though I had to start again with inFamous... but yes it was so annoying as I had to redownload everything being that I had previously transferred everything over via ethernet from my old PS3 to my Slim which just failed to power on and that was it. :(

Since my PS3 Super Slim I have had no issues though thankfully, really glad I got it, even though it's not the most elegant looking PS3 I do like the top-loading disc drive as historically everything I've had with a top-loading disc drive still works to this day :P - Mega-CD, Multimega, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 slim - but yes, very tempremental machines PS3 units.

I hope you're back up and running soon, those digital deals are good but not when stuff like this happens. :red:

Ouch... :/

I hear you on the PS3 death issue, The Last of Us nearly killed my original NTSC PS3 - fans were whirring really loudly at most points in the game near the end - which is when I decided to buy a Slim PS3 still brand new boxed off eBay... it lasted about a year and a half I think, it failed during the end of my original inFamous playthrough when I was trying to play through the whole series before inFamous Second Son came out, I still managed it even though I had to start again with inFamous... but yes it was so annoying as I had to redownload everything being that I had previously transferred everything over via ethernet from my old PS3 to my Slim which just failed to power on and that was it. :(

Since my PS3 Super Slim I have had no issues though thankfully, really glad I got it, even though it's not the most elegant looking PS3 I do like the top-loading disc drive as historically everything I've had with a top-loading disc drive still works to this day :P - Mega-CD, Multimega, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 slim - but yes, very tempremental machines PS3 units.

I hope you're back up and running soon, those digital deals are good but not when stuff like this happens. :red:

I have the 12GB Super Slim with a 320GB HDD installed so perhaps it is the latter which has been causing my current frustrations! The fact that my broadband is painfully slow makes redownloading software extremely tedious.. especially if it then fails to install :nono: