N-Europe

The Super Mario 3D World thread

Ike

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get this game tomorrow, I'm quite sure. The sad thing is, I had to send my Wii U to Bergsala, so they can change it to new one (they have tried fixing it twice, without any effect). The new one still hasn't arrived. Of course, it could come tomorrow, but I'm not keeping my hopes up...

Has anyone on here got their copy from Shopto today then? I'm stuck at work and won't know until I get back at 5.

No but the post annoyingly hasn't arrived yet :/ Could be a bad sign.

Though people on GAF have got theirs.

Edited by Serebii

Has anyone on here got their copy from Shopto today then? I'm stuck at work and won't know until I get back at 5.

Oh yeah... mine arrived this morning but I was so hyped to play it I completely forgot to post in here at the time. :D

Was just taking a quick break, back to it now though. :)

Mine arrived today from ShopTo. :)

Just played through the first world, it's so much fun! :D

Visually incredible too! We all know this game is a looker, but it's even more spectacular than in the screenshots and online vids. One level in particular has the best lighting/shadows I've ever seen in a videogame!! :o

Also, the Ghost Miis feature is awesome! :awesome:

Not the online Multiplayer that everyone (myself included) would have liked, but bloody entertaining all the same. It really does feel like you're playing with other players. Seeing 3 other Miis running about the stage while you play is great. I saw one guys Mii smack into a wall while trying to do a jump, and couldn't help but crack up! :laughing:

Now I'm worried about what my Mii is going to be up to on other people's games, as I've been making loads of silly mistakes and dying a lot. :heh:

Everyone needs to play this game! :bouncy:

: peace:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!