N-Europe

Please Understand Direct - 7/8 (there is one hidden on the cover ;)

bryanee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some special wind waker limited edition console, and a zelda link bw gold 3ds xl ;)

I'd love for them to one time just totally not announce a game til it's ready; have a direct like a week before and be like 'Majora's Mask 3DS...available this friday!'. Just to see how it'd go down.

I'd be surprised to see a Pokemon 3DS bundle announced this early. Surely Nintendo need to convince people to buy a 3DS now and not in 2 months.

Why? The games are out in two months. This way, they can get pre-orders for them rather than just say "look, these are out now".

Japan has had their two 3DS LLs for Pokémon X & Y announced already, anyway

Damn...gonna have to sit this one out as at work. Metroid Dread footage will be NSFW anyway.

Please understand, I have living to make.

Metroid Dread would be HNNNNGGGGGGGGG. I don't think my heart could take it.

Not going to happen, though...Hmm. I think that project is dead for sure. We're more likely to get something like a sequel to Fusion, which would still be awesome.

A Full 3D HD Remake of Super Metroid. Orrr, the sequel to Fusion for Wii U in the style of Other M (platformer) but with the graphical finesse and touch of the Prime games.

Oh My...

I don't have a Wii U and haven't bought anything new for the 3DS for a bit (except the SMT: DS Overclocked bundle thingy), and yet for some reason I still get really excited for Nintendo Direct!

39 minute though... not sure I can afford to slack off work for that long :p

It's because we get to see ol' Shibata and his quirks again.

Shibata-kun.jpg

Av99lnbCQAAg29k.png

oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

What could be next !?!:bouncy: