N-Europe

Please Understand Direct - 7/8 (there is one hidden on the cover ;)

bryanee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha. That title.

little_kid_approve_gif.gif

This is only a bit of fun, Serebii. Secretly, we all want Nintendo to come out and for Iwata to pull his trousers down to reveal that Mario Kart is releasing early.

I want to be leaf.

I'm talking in general, coming off of here and NeoGAF. People are actually implying Directs are worthless and never reveal anything.

Then there are those with ridiculous demands like Pokémon Wii U, Metroid Prime 4 etc.

Edited by Serebii

I'm talking in general, coming off of here and NeoGAF. People are actually implying Directs are worthless and never reveal anything.

Then there are those with ridiculous demands.

I don't think anyone is implying that, brah. Aside from a bit of joking, I think people are being realistic. Nintendo could show something new, or they might not. But, what will will definitely get is news on existing titles, trailers, etc.

I'd say the majority are looking forward to eet.

Well people shouldn't be expecting any major announcements. Nintendo Directs are for detailing upcoming releases.

Besides, whether it be mini, major or anything in-between an out-of-the-blue ND is always exciting and so far most of them have been very good. It also helps that it's only about the games and nothing else so you can almost guarantee that your time won't be wasted.

I don't think anyone is implying that, brah. Aside from a bit of joking, I think people are being realistic. Nintendo could show something new, or they might not. But, what will will definitely get is news on existing titles, trailers, etc.

I'd say the majority are looking forward to eet.

They better be :p

My speculations

Ace Attorney 5 localisation

Wonderful 101 details - More to come on Kamiya Direct next week

Wind Waker HD Date

Wii Party U details & date

Pokémon Rumble U stuff

Pokémon XY 3DS XL bundle announcements

Mario Golf details and date

Some Zelda: A Link Between Worlds details, perhaps a date.

Sega 3D Classics dated

Summer Update: Boosts speed, new features detailed. Dated.

Third party sizzle reel.

Please understand.

Ridiculous Idea: Surprise Announcement: Nintendo Paintball. A conglomeration of Nintendo franchise characters going around various themed levels playing Paintball...covering the online FPS hole :p

Then there are those with ridiculous demands like Pokémon Wii U, Metroid Prime 4 etc.

Serebii, if you're having GAF problems I feel bad for you son, but I be wanting the games and Metroid 4 is one!

My crazy prediction would be Left 4 dead 3. Its looking like that's going to get announced in the next day or so...would make great timing with the ND

They better be :p

My speculations

Ace Attorney 5 localisation

Wonderful 101 details - More to come on Kamiya Direct next week

Wind Waker HD Date

Wii Party U details & date

Pokémon Rumble U stuff

Pokémon XY 3DS XL bundle announcements

Mario Golf details and date

Some Zelda: A Link Between Worlds details, perhaps a date.

Sega 3D Classics dated

Summer Update: Boosts speed, new features detailed. Dated.

Third party sizzle reel.

Please understand.

I like your speculations, I'd probably go with a list like that too.

Edited by Helmsly

My crazy prediction would be Left 4 dead 3. Its looking like that's going to get announced in the next day or so...would make great timing with the ND

I like your speculations, I'd probably go with a list like that too.

Only if it's exclusive :p

Called it! Got the exact week perfect and all! :awesome:

Expect Art Academy Sketchpad to get released either tomorrow or on the Thursday update. I also expect N64 & GBA VC details (and a likely first wave release this week) and details on the Autumn Wii U system update.

Flipnote 3D getting a US/EU release this week is also possible. I'm sure that they would've been able to get the extra servers in by now (the app itself is already done and ready to go).

We'll probably also get release dates for Wind Waker HD, DKTF, Wii Party U, Super Mario 3D World, Wii Fit U, Mario Party 3DS, SMT4, Ace Attorney DD and Layton 6 as well as new details on the 2014 games.

The only new 1st party game announced here for Wii U will be Steel Diver 2. Kirby 3DS is a very good possibility though (HAL are the only internal/2nd party developer at Nintendo who haven't been accounted for over the last year, so they're overdue - Intelligent Systems MIGHT have something new to show, but only something small scale; it's still too soon since FEA, PMSS and G&Wario for another big title, especially when they're also co-developing FE x SMT.)

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will get delayed to 2014. I really don't see it hitting this year...

The cynicism of people in regards to Directs is sad

It's all in good fun, please understand :p

Edited by Dcubed

Called it! Got the exact week perfect and all! :awesome:

Expect Art Academy Sketchpad to get released either tomorrow or on the Thursday update. I also expect N64 & GBA VC details (and a likely first wave release this week) and details on the Autumn Wii U system update.

Flipnote 3D getting a US/EU release this week is also possible. I'm sure that they would've been able to get the extra servers in by now (the app itself is already done and ready to go).

We'll probably also get release dates for Wind Waker HD, DKTF, Wii Party U, Super Mario 3D World, Wii Fit U, Mario Party 3DS, SMT4, Ace Attorney DD and Layton 6 as well as new details on the 2014 games.

The only new 1st party game announced here for Wii U will be Steel Diver 2. Kirby 3DS is a very good possibility though (HAL are the only internal/2nd party developer at Nintendo who haven't been accounted for over the last year, so they're overdue - Intelligent Systems MIGHT have something new to show, but only something small scale; it's still too soon since FEA, PMSS and G&Wario for another big title, especially when they're also co-developing FE x SMT.)

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will get delayed to 2014. I really don't see it hitting this year...

Ah, every ND I hope beyond hope some sort of N64 announcement is made. I will believe it when I see it!! :)

With N64 and GBA VC coming up shortly, it's time for other consoles Nintendo!

Time for SEGA Saturn, Dreamcast and Gamecube games to be announced for the VC!!! (Fzero GX, Soul Calibur and Panzer Dragoon Saga on the dump!? YES!!!!)

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! :yay:

With N64 and GBA VC coming up shortly, it's time for other consoles Nintendo!

Time for SEGA Saturn, Dreamcast and Gamecube games to be announced for the VC!!! (Fzero GX, Soul Calibur and Panzer Dragoon Saga on the dump!? YES!!!!)

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! :yay:

Dreamcast and Saturn games would be sweet. HNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

I doubt it'll happen for a while, though. Although, I am in the mood for some Crazy Taxi...

Hahahahaha. That title.

little_kid_approve_gif.gif

This is only a bit of fun, Serebii. Secretly, we all want Nintendo to come out and for Iwata to pull his trousers down to reveal that Mario Kart is releasing early.

I want to be leaf.

That gif....gets me every time.