Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii U General Discussion

Hero-of-Time

Honestly, I trust Peter Moore at the head of EA more than I did Riccotello (or however you spell it). A lot of the issues with EA and Nintendo seemed to stem from him not getting his way.

Moore is a good guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to wholeheartedly resolve some of the issues between the two companies behind the scenes. Yes, it's still unlikely we'll many of the games coming out of EA but I do think under Moore, Wii U owners will at least get something (most likely FIFA, etc.) which is a hell of a lot more than they'd have gotten under the previous management.

I do hope your right, i'd love some more third party games for my WiiU

Honestly, I trust Peter Moore at the head of EA more than I did Riccotello (or however you spell it). A lot of the issues with EA and Nintendo seemed to stem from him not getting his way.

Moore is a good guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to wholeheartedly resolve some of the issues between the two companies behind the scenes. Yes, it's still unlikely we'll many of the games coming out of EA but I do think under Moore, Wii U owners will at least get something (most likely FIFA, etc.) which is a hell of a lot more than they'd have gotten under the previous management.

It's just business. If EA feel there is money to be made with the wii u they will support the platform.

It's just business. If EA feel there is money to be made with the wii u they will support the platform.

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

Yeah, that's not going to happen. They halfarsed support as it was before they dropped it, on all Nintendo platforms since the SNES

I'm really curious to see what the developer/publisher reactions would be if the Wii U finally gets off the ground.

Look man, we'll be getting the same situation as we had with the Wii: Quirky one-off IPs, but no chance in hell the WiiU will be treated to new games from the 3rd Parties.

The occasional year late port with 'added features that do justice to the WiiU' could become the staple of 3rd party support though.

Look man, we'll be getting the same situation as we had with the Wii: Quirky one-off IPs, but no chance in hell the WiiU will be treated to new games from the 3rd Parties.

The occasional year late port with 'added features that do justice to the WiiU' could become the staple of 3rd party support though.

Are you feeling alright lately, it's not like you to be so pessimistic. What happened to your enthusiasm?

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

Yeah, that's not going to happen. They halfarsed support as it was before they dropped it, on all Nintendo platforms since the SNES

Really. Either I am imagining things or the Gamecube got Madden, Fifa, Dejam Vendetta, Batman, GoldenEye, Fightnight, Need for Speed, Tiger Woods, SSX, NBA Live, NHL, Medal of Honour and a whole lot more.

Please lets stop with the myth that EA havent tried to support Nintendo platforms cos they have.

I'm really curious to see what the developer/publisher reactions would be if the Wii U finally gets off the ground.

What are they supposed to do? Next gen games cant be ported to the Wii U without significant effort and a downgrade in graphical fidelity.

Are you feeling alright lately, it's not like you to be so pessimistic. What happened to your enthusiasm?

I'm trying out something different :laughing:

Nah, You're right.

Thing is, I've got enough to play for ever so being concerned on the business side of things doesn't really concern me these days.

Edit:

And I am SO FUCKING READY for that Mario Kart 8

Edited by Fused King

I agree to an extent, but as a battle simulator akin to Stadium & Battle Revolution, not as a main game :)

Would you go ballistic and lose your shit if Nintendo release a main game on the Wii U?

Not gonna lie brah, I kinda hope it does happen. I would go full AntonioBanderas.gif on this.

Would you go ballistic and lose your shit if Nintendo release a main game on the Wii U?

Not gonna lie brah, I kinda hope it does happen. I would go full AntonioBanderas.gif on this.

I'd accept it and happily cover it, but I don't see it doing well and it'd be a waste of resources, in my view.

What about a Pokemon MMO? :D

I could see this being brilliant, set it in a world where Pokemon are in the wild and each player must catch their Pokemon to pit against each other in tournaments etc

Competing and doing well I tournaments would earn rewards to open up new areas and therefore different Pokemon to you. It could be great, so many possibilities.

I could see this being brilliant, set it in a world where Pokemon are in the wild and each player must catch their Pokemon to pit against each other in tournaments etc

Competing and doing well I tournaments would earn rewards to open up new areas and therefore different Pokemon to you. It could be great, so many possibilities.

The possibilities of a MMO Pokemon have been discussed on this forum countless times. Unfortunately it isn't going to happen.

@Serebii says so :p